2 chatters in TigerActive Chat   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: New Story: Cain details his decision to become a Tiger
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jun 3, 2014 5:11 PM by: soccerkrzy®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15   Pages: 1  

New Story: Cain details his decision to become a Tiger

[2]
Posted: Jun 1, 2014 5:47 PM

Cain details his decision to become a Tiger

4-star wide receiver Deon Cain – who plays quarterback at Tampa (FL) Tampa Bay Tech – says he found something at Clemson that he couldn’t find at other top-tier ACC and SEC schools. Full Story »

That's some swagger he's got

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 6:08 PM

It's not a bad thing, but he's got a lot of work to do to live up to it. We've seen what happens when you don't recently.

Re: New Story: Cain details his decision to become a Tiger

[1]
Posted: Jun 1, 2014 7:23 PM

Haha records held by Martavis Bryant! What's that? The record for most fathered children as a collegiate athlete?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Humility kid! See swag Kelly & mike bellamy***

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 8:19 PM

Re: Humility kid! See swag Kelly & mike bellamy- amen

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 8:54 PM

kelly's running his mouth at a teammate before he ever got to campus was bush league. His time at CU he didnt do squat yet he ran his mouth

Those guys are no longer Tigers. Need to let it go.***

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 11:20 PM

Re: Those guys are no longer Tigers. Need to let it go.***

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 1:21 AM

I think most of us have let it go. Doesn't mean it's taboo to talk about.

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 9:25 PM

Yards per reception Season/Career probably.

Can't hear you over your stupidity...

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 5:11 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14809312

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

[6]
Posted: Jun 1, 2014 9:37 PM

I love the confidence and goal setting by this young man!! When setting goals, set them at the highest level you can invision and then go as hard as you can after them....he is spot on in making Sammy & Nuke's records the goal to accomplish and break. As a coach, I would never want guys who thought/said, "those other guys were awesome and I don't know if I can achieve the greatness they did." This guy is mature and focused beyond his years....I've witnessed it several times...he's the real thing!

couldn't agree with you more

[1]
Posted: Jun 1, 2014 9:49 PM

Like you said, I like the confidence this guy has. Sammy was the best receiver I've seen at just snatching the ball out of the air. From what I've read, it sounds like this guy can do the same. Can't wait to get him on campus

Re: couldn't agree with you more

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 10:45 PM

In order to ACHIEVE, you must first BELIEVE. NEVER DOUBT! He did state that he was (BLESSED)to have those opportunities. That not a sign or form of HUMILITY.

I love his confidence. Some seem to want him

[1]
Posted: Jun 1, 2014 11:10 PM

to HOPE to do good. Welcome to Clemson!!!

It'd be great if breaking receiving records could become

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 6:31 AM

a competition in and of itself to further motivate our receivers and be used as a recruiting tool to get new kids, especially from Florida, in here to try and surpass Sammy's marks and then the marks of those who surpass his. Make it the trendy thing to do for receivers while also tying it into the personified "Wide Receiver U" image being created.

Re: It'd be great if breaking receiving records could become

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 8:17 AM

These receivers thst's in this year class and next year class has a better opportunities to break records because of the high level recruitment at the Qb and the OL positions and still expecting to be recieving more of these caliber type players. Going to be interesting to see them in action on gameday.

Agree with the level of players that we are recruiting and

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:53 AM

records are made to be broken. Should be the goal of everyone we sign.

Replies: 15   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: 2017 Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 excellent lower level seats in the North stands, section P, row BB, on the aisle, $1400 per ticket...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
3434 people have read this post