Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Breaking down Clemson's summer depth chart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

New Story: Breaking down Clemson's summer depth chart

May 27, 2014, 6:34 PM

Breaking down Clemson's summer depth chart

The Clemson coaching staff released its summer depth chart Tuesday morning, and there a few spots that are worth a look, especially in the secondary, at the nickel/SAM and on the offensive line. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Breaking down Clemson's summer depth chart***

May 27, 2014, 7:22 PM

Re: New Story: Breaking down Clemson's summer depth chart***

May 27, 2014, 7:25 PM

Gallman will be the leading rusher by the end of the year.

I almost feel sorry for opposing QBs.

May 27, 2014, 7:24 PM

This season will be a throwback to the 80s.

Re: I almost feel sorry for opposing QBs.

May 28, 2014, 10:24 AM

I agree with you 1000%, Shouldn't be no other way. Pick Your Poison, KEEP-EM FRESH COACH V.

Breakout WR

May 27, 2014, 7:29 PM

I can't wait to see which one of the freshman WRs will have a breakout yr

Re: Breakout WR

May 27, 2014, 8:01 PM

DJ Howard our starting RB? We are in big trouble. Maybe our D can keep us respectable in some key games. Hope I'm wrong, but it could be a rough season.

May 27, 2014, 8:18 PM

It's May.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 27, 2014, 10:30 PM

Gee, that comes before June doesn't. If we could just get it to come before April, that would by some magic
guarantee us a wining season, and that D.J. Howard will be the no. ! running back in the country, win the Heisman , and we'll win the NC. Man, I'm all in. I'm trying to fit into my cheerleader outfit even as we speak.

Uhhh.... Cheerleaders don't wear high heels and whitey tighties.***

May 27, 2014, 10:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Wait, you hope our D can't keep it respectable.***

May 27, 2014, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Breakout WR ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Wait, you hope our D can't keep it respectable.***

May 28, 2014, 7:58 AM

a legitimate concern I'd say. against everyone with an pulse..... UGA, FSU, USC & OSU your defense gave up 38 ppg.

ask

May 28, 2014, 11:17 AM

murray how it feels to be blindsided by Vic Beasley the whole game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Wait, you hope our D can't keep it respectable.*** ]

and against UGA the score was..........the W counts dog breath....

May 28, 2014, 1:20 PM

spin it but you were very fortunate to win 2 of the 4......both by 3 pts. seriously, your defense versus good competition struggled.

May 29, 2014, 1:29 PM

Once again dog your defense was destroyed in every game and now y'all lost 3 starters in the secondary. Georgia's defense let vandy put up 31 how can you even talk about our defense?!?

May 28, 2014, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Wait, you hope our D can't keep it respectable.*** ]

I really liked the loose interpretation of defense UGA rolled out last season. 41 to LSU @home, 43 to Auburn, 38 to Clemson, 30 to South Carolina at home with a +1 turnover margin instead of a -6 turnover margin on the road.

Don't forget you couldn't keep Hot Rod from running all over you either.

May 27, 2014, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Breakout WR ]

Lol....quit the masquerade....COOT!!!

May 27, 2014, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Breakout WR ]

"Our RB" the coots RB is Davis right? Keep our names out your mouth coot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Breakout WR ]

It's only May. Good grief!

Surprised DeShizzy is listed as the #2 QB.

May 27, 2014, 8:26 PM

I know he is a stud of studs and is just waiting for his chance to be our own Famous Jameis, but given that he did not get to play a snap in the spring game, I did not figure would be listed as the backup.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kalon Davis takes over the right tackle spot by the end of

May 27, 2014, 8:28 PM

the Georgia game. I would say he would be the starter going into the game, but Morris seems to prefer to "try it first" and then make the change in-game when he sees that the guy is struggling.

We have more depth at guard to choose from and no big game experience to speak of for right tackle. Davis is wide with good feet. He'll be hard to get around. Plus, it should help our running game, which we may need to lean on, especially early. While I don't think it will happen, should Crowder get the starting nod at right guard with Davis at right tackle, we would be huge on the right side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I second this...

May 27, 2014, 9:23 PM

Really want Crowder out there as starter at RG.

Guy is mountainous.

Re: I second this...

May 28, 2014, 10:45 AM

You guys are on to something there. With Crowder(the pitbulldozer) and K. Davis(waxs on, waxs off;you have succeeded grasshopper) That could be an aggressive, powerful, physical, steam rolling, right side of an offensive line. Like that ideal. Would be good to see how they would play together, just once.

I am ready to see Crowder as well.

May 28, 2014, 2:32 AM [ in reply to Kalon Davis takes over the right tackle spot by the end of ]

And I bet those pups have faith in their elder QB against our freshman CBs. lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Changes before UGA?

May 27, 2014, 10:38 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing:

* Gallman in for DJ Howard. DJ is solid but not spectacular in any one thing. I think he got the starting spot based off of ball security and blocking, not running style or production. New QB, hostile environment--> thats what got DJ the starting spot

* Guillermo starting at center so we can move Norton to one of the guard spots. Just need to get the best 11 on the field.

* G Hop to break out of his funk. We have LIMITED speed at WR with who we're rolling out there (really LIMITED speed on the entire offensive side of the ball between Stoudt- Sam Cooper - DJ Howard -and the WR's). Charone a 4.3 guy pre injury but who knows now. Humprhies and Mike Williams....possession and redzone WR's respectively.....WE NEED A GAME BREAKER. G Hop and Artavis Scott need to get on the field w/ Leggett and even CJ Davidson. These are our quick twitch athletes who can stretch the field.

* Leggett to displace Cooper. As above, need speed and game changers

I know this is just the post spring ball 2 deep and a lot can change, and who starts doesn't really mean who plays, but would like to see the above take effect

Re: Changes before UGA?

May 28, 2014, 10:54 AM

Football is a game of chess, if these guy enter the game fresh and at the right moment with our high speed play calling, the defenses will be the ones stretched, and the opportunities for big plays will be easier, favorable, and greater.

Re: Changes before UGA?

May 30, 2014, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Changes before UGA? ]

Yep, we are going to miss the likes of Nuk and Sammy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love how some of you

May 28, 2014, 3:50 PM

Think this player should start over that player when NONE of you have been to every practice and half of you weren't at the spring game. Just trust the coaches and let them do their thing. They know these players alot better then we do

Looks like another year with no chance of a punt return TD***

May 28, 2014, 7:12 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic