Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week

May 23, 2014, 9:48 PM

Bamberg DE to announce next week

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week

May 23, 2014, 10:14 PM

Pardon my relative ignorance but I was unaware that we were recruiting him . Is he a highly thought of SC defensive player ? Nationally ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 23, 2014, 10:27 PM

I can't imagine him playing defensive end at 205. Never heard of him. And, he's going to "announce" his decision?
Has he received other division 1 offers from anyone but Clemson? Has it come to this?

don't know why you haven't heard of him, he's got offers

May 23, 2014, 10:46 PM

from florida to arizona to usc/ucla & tennessee. he hasn't finished his junior year and has roughly the same measureables as vb coming out of hs.

yes, it's come to this; the horror.

photo Capture_zps47c1b21f.jpg

have no idea what the coaches have discussed with him, but at least do some homework. it's not that hard. if you haven't heard of him you weren't trying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see why we recruited him. He's got the intangibles we need

May 23, 2014, 11:15 PM

Dreads!

The number of players with dreads has noticeably decreased the past few seasons, thus other teams did not fear our dreads.

Glad to see the staff focused on the needs of this team!

Kick some ashes... don't bother with taking names. +1.***

May 23, 2014, 11:45 PM [ in reply to don't know why you haven't heard of him, he's got offers ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Gamecock I would see how you need to find fault

May 24, 2014, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week ]

in our recruiting, but unfortunately we have the #3 class in the country, and this kid is a national recruit. I believe you guys had a DE named Arden Key who had very similar measurables, he just happened to wise up and decommit.

bahahaha, #3 recruiting class., bahahaha

May 24, 2014, 3:31 AM

Not sure which pay service you've decided to claim, but everybody knows better than, say, your coots current Rivals.com #5 ranking. Which is a flat out lie at #5, not #3.

That's not gas in the OBS' tank. It's only vodka fumes, and y'all aren't going much further on those.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bahahaha, #3 recruiting class., bahahaha

May 24, 2014, 6:14 AM

You are correct...we are at 5 and Clemson is at 4...we do have 3 less commitments and a higher player rating but it's still early. Nothing will be settled until Nov.

May 24, 2014, 6:14 AM

...my bad...Feb....

May 24, 2014, 7:28 AM

I can't find flim on this guy anywhere. Was wanting to see if he had the movement skills to play olb.

May 24, 2014, 8:40 AM

Would love to see a lb class of
Muse
Smith
Davis

All almost 6'4 all 240 plus

May 24, 2014, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: bahahaha, #3 recruiting class., bahahaha ]

Bahaha is a good answer when you dont know $hit

What I do know is that #3 ranking reminded me that USuCk

May 27, 2014, 7:43 AM

was awarded the #3 ranking from rivals.con after NSD, following OBS' first year of coaching for the coots.

How did that work out for them?

Or any other?

And yes, bahaha means I am laughing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2014, 4:52 PM [ in reply to bahahaha, #3 recruiting class., bahahaha ]

I'm a Clemson fan... I was referring to our class as #3.... and that recruiting service would be Rivals

May 24, 2014, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week ]

Yes, our staff is terrible at this recruiting stuff

Kid is legit. Strong as a bear runs like a deer. I have a

May 24, 2014, 9:37 AM

friend that is an asst. HS coach played them last year and said he is almost unblockable. They double teamed and ran away from him and he still made big time plays. Staff is 100% correct about this kid, please come to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kid is legit. Strong as a bear runs like a deer. I have a

May 24, 2014, 10:02 AM

Awesome! Join the party Mr. Davis. Be the next piece of this great recruiting class. Come to Clemson. You won't regret it.

Go Tigers!

May 24, 2014, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week ]

Yes it has come to this for scar. You havent heard of him because you only know the dew names of the idiots who even consider scu

Re: it's time to clean the kennel...too much dog poo smell!

May 24, 2014, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week ]

Or maybe it's all the ########### in you coots & pups posts...

Re: it's time to clean the kennel...too much dog poo smell!

May 27, 2014, 11:06 AM

Get use to the dog chit smell. Our mods love it and will do nothing to change it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Bo, you can't go wrong on those Bamberg Def. Ends.***

May 24, 2014, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Bamberg DE to announce next week ]

Re: I seem to recall some Bamberg bookends ;-)***

May 24, 2014, 10:36 PM

Get him Tigers!

May 24, 2014, 11:49 PM

A great future investment "TOTAL PACKAGE"

May 26, 2014, 6:46 AM

Are Gamechicken commits called re'coots or recruits ?
Looking at the class they are trying to keep commited , it looks sorta bland. The decommits have hurt them. They dint have a player other than Blackshear that looks like a sure fire player.
Not sure who rated that class at #5 but I would love to hear their rationale. I think its more around a #20 than a #5.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 26, 2014, 8:51 PM

Well if you look at ESPN, they don't have the Chickens in the top 15. Funny how all the sites have us in the top 5 and only one has the coots in the top 15.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2014, 11:31 AM

Yes and its really funny that if all major recruiting services has the coots ranked at #20. And coot sports radio in cootlumbia says they think they are at least #5, or what ever number the major services has Clemson, that will be the number that every last one of them will use for their recruiting rankings. They don't care if its a true ranking or not, as long as coot radio gives a number close to or tied with Clemson, it sounds about right to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic