Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: McDaniels not listed in 1st round of NBA Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

BKB Update: McDaniels not listed in 1st round of NBA Mock Draft

May 24, 2014, 10:29 AM

McDaniels not listed in 1st round of NBA Mock Draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that is true, he might have made an error in judgememt.***

May 24, 2014, 10:59 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doubtful-- he would have the same knocks against him next

May 24, 2014, 3:53 PM

year-- he can make several hundred thousand in Europe if the is not first or doesn't make a squad. He is only a few credits away from graduating and can easily have that covered and finish up next summer. Worth it to come out-- he's quickly becoming an old man in today's basketball world and you can't turn back that clock

and for what it's worth-- most drafts I've seen do have him

May 24, 2014, 3:54 PM

going in the 1st

he should not have come out.

May 25, 2014, 8:49 AM [ in reply to doubtful-- he would have the same knocks against him next ]

needed another year, and could have left us and the team a legacy. Really missed out.

Re: doubtful-- he would have the same knocks against him next

May 26, 2014, 10:39 PM [ in reply to doubtful-- he would have the same knocks against him next ]

Didn't know he was that old. That's a factor.

Have to disagree with you on that

May 27, 2014, 11:59 AM [ in reply to doubtful-- he would have the same knocks against him next ]

one more year here of working hard to polish his offensive game would have helped him a lot. He really only had one good year of film, adding a second good year would pay dividends for him,

Consider the source, Bleacherreport, not exactly a....

May 24, 2014, 5:00 PM [ in reply to If that is true, he might have made an error in judgememt.*** ]

trustworthy source. A overwhelming majority of mock drafts have him in the first round.

Re: Consider the source, Bleacherreport, not exactly a....

May 25, 2014, 12:39 AM

Trust worthy source, Most young men and women that leave Clemson University with a degree in hand. They stand a much bigger chance of being drafted into a very good paying job in a long or short life, even if limbless. Even the ones that chose to play professional sports. Their Clemson degree worked out very well for the ones that had their professional sports career ended early b/c they just didn't make it in their sport the way they wanted it to work. And their degrees worked out well for the ones that had an unlucky career ending injury. Athletes not staying one more season of college sports take a big risk for not staying and getting their college degrees that were absolutely free for their last year. For the ones that didn't make it, and the ones that had that career ending injury, find their selves having to pay 40G + for that Clemson degree that they could have gotten for FREE. Most of them don't come b/c there is no way possible that they could come up with the money to finish Clemson and getting a degree that would have been worth a great future with a high paying job great education that would have helped support them selves and their families for the rest of their life. So I ask, is risking a sure future worth the high risk of not making it, or getting career ending injury. When one more short season of college sports would have lessen those RISK by 100 percent with a Clemson degree to fall back on in case you have 5 seconds of very bad luck. Just take Brandon Thomas for instance. His knee injury could have ended his FB career for ever, but he had the best insurance he could have had, his Clemson college degree. It would be a no brainier for me, get my degree, the money will still be there after I graduate. I know hundreds of you are going to have thousands of reasons why they should take the now money, but none of them will be better than the safest risk. And that is a Clemson degree!!! A guaranteed First round in the top 15 picks is the only risk worth taking over that Clemson degree that guarantees you at least a decent future. Its an honor that just keeps on giving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What you stated has nothing to do with his projection...

May 26, 2014, 3:15 PM

Oh and by the way KJ doesn't haven't that many more classes before he gets his degree. He will make enough money to be able to come back and take a few classes to get his degree. Happens all the time, athletes come back and get their degrees. KJ most likely will be drafted in the first round. Your diatribe against his decision is leaves out all factual information about his draft stock.

Re: If that is true, he might have made an error in judgememt.***

May 26, 2014, 10:37 PM [ in reply to If that is true, he might have made an error in judgememt.*** ]

He left college one year too soon.

I have seen anywhere from 19 to 42***

May 24, 2014, 5:42 PM

Re: BKB Update: McDaniels not listed in 1st round of NBA Mock Draft

May 25, 2014, 8:49 AM

That's just dumb.

Since when does Bleacherreport have a valid opinion?

May 25, 2014, 10:35 AM

About anything??????

Better yet, why is Tnet posting an article from bleacher...

May 26, 2014, 3:16 PM

report, when it's just a website with articles that any of us can go on there and post.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic