»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone
Replies: 13   Last Post: May 20, 2014 6:14 PM by: Tigerluvr
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13   Pages: 1  

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

[1]
Posted: May 19, 2014 9:59 PM

WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

Read Update »

Swinney: "I knew this was coming, because Mama commited

[4]
Posted: May 19, 2014 10:04 PM

two months ago."

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

[2]
Posted: May 19, 2014 10:27 PM

That was cool.

"By the way, we're on speakerphone with about 20 others..."

[1]
Posted: May 19, 2014 10:37 PM

Dabo can go with it... There are some coaches out there that might not have.

Re: "By the way, we're on speakerphone with about 20 others..."

Posted: May 19, 2014 10:56 PM

I have seen Spurrier try to open a beer with his cell phone . As A side Note , cell phones are not beer openers. If somebody wants to get in touch with SpurCoots people and play advocate on this one.
I went a bit off subject ...that's not lost on me.

DB23

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

[1]
Posted: May 20, 2014 2:41 AM

What a fine young man! It was great to capture that moment on video with his awesome support group around him. Congratulations to Garrett and to us for getting this young man.

[1]
Posted: May 20, 2014 6:57 AM

Check check check check

Posted: May 20, 2014 8:24 AM

Thanks! In my older age I tend to see and try to focus on the really important things, and my post was meant to reflect that. Glad you concur.

Wait til FFRF

Posted: May 20, 2014 8:51 AM

Gets wind of that. "I don't know what God's plan for you is". I agree with everything dabo does in raising these young men/football players and I understand they need a defendant but in today's social world he's gotta be careful. One day soon they won't need a defendant to sue Clemson

Re: Wait til FFRF

Posted: May 20, 2014 8:55 AM

I hear you but don't give them the satisfaction of posting that org name on here. They're gone.

So far they have been unsuccessful in stopping free speech.***

Posted: May 20, 2014 9:00 AM

Yep,

Posted: May 20, 2014 8:53 AM

Dabo is a stud.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

5 STAR VIDEO!!

Posted: May 20, 2014 4:00 PM

Yikes...
Has this ever been done before? I know this is a 1st
time seeing this being done on video (like this).
Thx Garrett, and welcome to CLEMSON!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 20, 2014 6:14 PM

EXCELLENT! Garrett has figured out that Clemson truly is a special place. Glad to have you hee Garrett! SPOT THE BALL!

Replies: 13   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Group of 4 tickets for sale, section M Row P near 30 yard line. Seats with backs included. $300 each...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
3077 people have read this post