Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson projected to 2015 Orange Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson projected to 2015 Orange Bowl

May 16, 2014, 11:57 AM

Clemson projected to 2015 Orange Bowl

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this put Dabo on the hot seat?***

May 16, 2014, 11:58 AM

null

5 losses to USuC should put him in the unemployement line

May 16, 2014, 12:01 PM

A 6th loss in a row should definitely land him in some kind of hot water. But he just signed that ridiculous contract. He could go 0-24 the next two years and still not be fired, the buyout is so ridiculous.

If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots

May 16, 2014, 12:03 PM

he'll get another raise.

That's how most Clemson fans living in Columbia feel.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots

May 16, 2014, 12:13 PM

You simple minded people kill me. Dabo had gotten the program to unheard of heights. Just so happens that the coots are real good at the same time, you do not define a Coach our program on one game a year. Don't get Mr wrong I want to beat them too but it is NOT AN END . The Tiger program will continue to rise while the coots have peaked

May 16, 2014, 12:14 PM

who is "Mr wrong"??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Coots won't fall until Spurrier is gone.

May 16, 2014, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots ]

Get your head out of the sand.

But the good thing is Clemson won't fall with Dabo here as well.

Should be a good rivalry for many years to come.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Coots won't fall until Spurrier is gone.

May 16, 2014, 12:32 PM

Spurrier is like 184 yrs old. Dabo isn't. So we just have to outlast him!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots won't fall until Spurrier is gone.

May 16, 2014, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Coots won't fall until Spurrier is gone. ]

You're a better person than I. Someone calls me simple-minded and I get a little testy. In my book, simple-minded is believing that, that one game doesn't matter. It matters!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2014, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots ]

its not unheard of, Danny won a natty so its quite heard of round here

Re: If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots***

May 16, 2014, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots ]

May 16, 2014, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson goes 5-7 and one win is vs the coots ]

I pretty much agree but would rather go 10-2 and beat Carolina than be 11-1 and lose to them.

May 17, 2014, 2:50 AM

Don't put all you eggs in one basket or pickup the win at all cost mentality. All-In on the "TOTAL PACKAGE" will not be a temporary purchase for our players and program but a purchase to fill future needs for a lifetime. Look at the recent success and recruitment as well as the talent level from all parts of the globe. Be patient and don't lower your standard just to beat your neighbors whom you have ruled and still have a better overall success record against because of their recent success against us. Don't panic we'll getting back to where we used to be. Remember it all about the "TOTAL PACKAGE". Besides, there's still life after football. Our players are still winning. Ask Sammy, Breeland, Bryant, Nuk, CJ, Boyd, and others if they feel like losers.

Re: and obviously that's why your pulse is so low!!!

May 16, 2014, 2:12 PM [ in reply to 5 losses to USuC should put him in the unemployement line ]

sorry buddy, but if you can't see the wonderful body of work that Dabo & staff has put in over the last 5 years, even losing to the coots, then you're an idiot. We will beat them this year and embarrass them and hopefully things will be righted from then on into the future!
Go Tigers!

To alltimeclemson...
Also, I hate the phone app for tnet!
Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

aw my pulse is low u hurt my feelings :/

May 16, 2014, 4:14 PM

I could care less what my pulse is. I was being sarcastic about anything less than a national championship is a disappointment. An orange bowl trip would be awesome and it exceeds my expectation for this year. I am very proud of what dabo and staff have done to.this football team. Go tigers!

link?***

May 16, 2014, 5:57 PM [ in reply to 5 losses to USuC should put him in the unemployement line ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: 5 losses to USuC should put him in the unemployement line

May 16, 2014, 6:33 PM [ in reply to 5 losses to USuC should put him in the unemployement line ]

Thats because we dont consider our game vs yall our season like you do

Sounds good to me. What a match up.***

May 16, 2014, 12:13 PM

uumm we went last year and we won duh***

May 16, 2014, 12:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Bama, FSU, OSU, and Oklahoma?

May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM

How boring can you get? Also seems like OU is getting a lot more credit for their win over Bama than they deserve. I don't think Bama was a great team last year, and OU wasn't terrible impressive until they played Bama. They were blown out in their two losses against an average Texas team and Baylor, who was exposed against UCF.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever. Problem is FSU (not Clemson) & other league champs***

May 16, 2014, 3:58 PM

09/20/2014 will have something to do with changing this***

May 16, 2014, 12:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really gutsy call by Palm on his four playoff picks. Going

May 16, 2014, 1:18 PM

out on a limb there for sure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really gutsy call by Palm on his four playoff picks. Going

May 16, 2014, 1:20 PM

An untrained monkey could have made those picks! :)

well i just bought tickets and reserved hotel room***

May 16, 2014, 1:19 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

anything less than a national championship is

May 16, 2014, 2:09 PM

A disappointment. Just saying.

Re: anything less than a national championship is

May 17, 2014, 3:05 AM

At what cost, your or the team. National Championship and Success doesn't come every day nor over night. Stokes and depressions do. Our health is not worth the win at all cost mentality. You will enjoy it more and respect it greater when you have worked long and hard for that top and final goal.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Okay, I'll talk to God and...

May 18, 2014, 7:50 AM

Make sure to adjust our future and destiny to ensure we don't make that mistake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic