Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Hoping I Was Wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Hoping I Was Wrong

May 12, 2014, 9:14 AM

Hoping I Was Wrong

Hoping I Was Wrong
I keep hoping I am wrong about Clemson baseball.

I lost confidence in the program a long time ago but hoped I was wrong.  The last two years I was convinced I was wrong because I liked the signees of the last three classes.

Last season I thought Clemson had turned t

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Hoping I Was Wrong

May 12, 2014, 9:20 AM

I want to believe but I'm now convinced the US Gov will admit they talk to aliens before CJL beats usc again.

May 12, 2014, 9:35 AM

Ran across this article: http://www.tigernet.com/story/baseball/Pepicelli-likes-depth-2014-pitching-staff-12478

So he was wrong... He pulled a healthcare.gov. #fail

This team will be lucky to make the tournament and if they do I hope they go to Columbia so they can play the #####. It's the only way things get changed around here.

May 12, 2014, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's Blog: Hoping I Was Wrong ]

I think that all Tiger fans share those same I hope I'm wrong feelings. The truth hurts. How many logical thinking people find their selves hoping that they are wrong when we as a society never want to be wrong about anything. And here we are HOPING that we're wrong about where Jack and his staff has our BB team. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I'm tired of hoping I'm wrong about our BB team going no where fast. Its time for a change from top to bottom with Clemson Tiger baseball. And I'm feeling right about that!!! Some times good people have to be replaced, and I personally believe a good man, JL has to be replaced.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2014, 9:41 AM

Hit the nail on the head for me! BC coming in this week-end. They are the only other ACC team to lose more than 1 game to Notre Dame.

They may make it on name recognition alone, but they

May 12, 2014, 11:06 AM

certainly dont deserve to make it, and it's time for JackLeg to ride off into the sunset. It's clear he cannot manage when strategy really matters. Ever since the de-tuned bats have been used, strategy, pitching, defense matter a lot more and he's been continually outcoached. Go away JackLeg.

Deer Mickey.....the problem isn't

May 12, 2014, 1:11 PM

whether or not YOU have confidence in this team. The problem is that this team doesn't have confidence in its self.

While a die-hard Clemson baseball fan for nearly six decades, I'm very close to the point that I'm ready for this campaign to be over and to start prepping for next year. Sometimes it feels the team and the fans are just perpetuating the inevitable

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right, they didn't get that way over night.It took

May 12, 2014, 8:54 PM

about 10 yrs. of being out coached

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Mickey.....the problem isn't

May 13, 2014, 6:31 AM [ in reply to Deer Mickey.....the problem isn't ]

I think the players have seen enough of Jack's in game management to lose any faith that they are going to win a tight game. He does not know the way the game should be played. This team looks like an ex football kicker is coaching it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are wrong about one thing...

May 12, 2014, 5:56 PM

Western Carolina IS a good team. They are going into this coming weekend with a chance to claim the SoCon regular season title.

It's become tiresome to read a consistent bashing of WCU... they are a legit program.

Re: You are wrong about one thing...

May 12, 2014, 9:01 PM

Are you kidding me?!!! They should not be scoring double digit runs against us and losing 2 games to a crappy ND team is unacceptable, the last 4 years have been horrible and it will continue until a change is made!

"Not a good baseball team"....lets be honest,

May 12, 2014, 9:16 PM

they suck.

Except for a couple of pitchers, the pitchers don't impress. I think part of it could be coaching.

Timely hits? How in the h#!! can you get a timely hit when your coach is calling for a sacrifice bunt in the top of the 9th with one out. You're just asking to lose the game.

I lost count of how many errors the short stop position had this year.

New blood is needed and it's time for Jack to retire gracefully and the pitching coach to be fired!

Re: "Not a good baseball team"....lets be honest,

May 13, 2014, 12:16 AM

I think that the majority of Tiger Nation would agree with you. This situation under Jacks leadership is beyond painful. Seeing what we have become is unthinkable from what we were....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic