Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Irish take series with blowout win Sunday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

BSB Update: Irish take series with blowout win Sunday

May 11, 2014, 2:50 PM

Irish take series with blowout win Sunday

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Irish take series with blowout win Sunday

May 11, 2014, 2:51 PM

Absolutely embarrassing...I think a change is way overdue!

He Must Go!

Jul 8, 2020, 1:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jack-Leg MUST Go

May 11, 2014, 3:21 PM

I'd say losing a series to freaken Notre Dame should be enough....

Re: Jack-Leg MUST Go

May 11, 2014, 3:31 PM

No kidding, he has to go but somehow don't D-Rad will pull the trigger on him after this season. I'm definitely not one to call for a coaches head after a bad loss or season but our program is in a steady downfall! This is the worst Tiger baseball team I can remember in my time. I'm 37, think this team is worse than the team that missed the post season 6/7 years ago. I think this team has the talent but plays very tight and they definitely have no confidence! That my friends is coaching!!!

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Losing the series to NCSU at home

May 11, 2014, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Jack-Leg MUST Go ]

was bad enough, but this will destroy our tournament eligibility.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 11, 2014, 3:31 PM

I never post on this site, but losing 2 out of 3 and getting beat so badly today to the worst team in the ACC is totally embarrassing. There needs to be a change at the end of the season!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the Lobsta is done

May 11, 2014, 3:51 PM

I have supported Jack for years but it has gotten out of hand and after watching his decline I cant do it anymore. He has squandered talent for too long. I wish him no ill will and hopefully it won't affect our extensive recruiting efforts in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire

May 11, 2014, 4:15 PM

You can't win series when you only have one pitcher. Leggett can't recruit pitchers!!!

May 11, 2014, 6:39 PM

Gosset and Crownover?... Hitting appears to be the real issue.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Irish take series with blowout win Sunday-Eck thats awfu

May 11, 2014, 4:47 PM

and the name of their stadium too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2014, 5:11 PM

Sorry.... I don't have the words for it.

I don't like baseball, and only care about our baseball team

May 11, 2014, 7:32 PM

because it's Clemson. I don't get into who we have, who we play, etc. With that said, it seems clear that our program is slipping and is not what it should be. I've always liked Leggett from the little I know about him, but based on the team's performance the last few years I'm afraid it might be time for a change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proverbs 16:18

Simply embarrassing.***

May 11, 2014, 7:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire Jack Leggett Now

May 11, 2014, 9:18 PM

It's time. ND is a bad team. We should have taken the series.when will D Rad get his ### in gear and do something about reversing the slide.

We'll get'em next year!

May 12, 2014, 12:17 AM

or maybe the year after that ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm admittedly not the biggest baseball fan/follower

May 12, 2014, 1:42 AM

But this is starting to get ridiculous & I'm no baseball moron either!
We seem to be steadily doing worse & worse each year...This is the south & our state is known for baseball, WTHy'all!!!???
How can we expect to recruit well & win games when we can't beat lesser opponents in this state even??? It sucks when we're not winning of course, but the downward spiral or slide is sooooo evident that a mental handicapped child can reason that we need to make a change & get some new blood or something to rejuvenate us! I admit it's not my sport & I don't care near as much about it as some others, but it's Clemson!!!
We can't allow ourselves to be so dominated & embarrassed by teams both in & out of state or ranked so shittily & it's crap. We need some new fire & a spark obviously, & I'm quite slow to cave to change unless it's necessary for the right reason.
Leggett has worn out his welcome, imo...
That or we don't have any talent or recruit players worth a shiat! & I'd like to think we have some talent, but why can't they get it together...?

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

We seem to be getting worse and less consistent

May 12, 2014, 9:11 AM

I thought the object was to do the opposite. I wish Jack had gotten it done, but once again, he didn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic