2 chatters in TigerActive Chat   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 11, 2014 8:56 PM by: SocMan2®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

[1]
Posted: May 10, 2014 4:11 PM

Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

Former Clemson receiver Martavis Bryant was drafted in the fourth round by the Pittsburgh Steelers Saturday afternoon. What does he say about the Steelers? What did the Steelers' quarterback say to his newest receiver? Full Story »

Re: New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

Posted: May 10, 2014 4:17 PM

MB will get the chance to see playing time this season.

Re: New Story: Bryant's big day includes his dream team and a call from Ben Roethlisberger

Posted: May 10, 2014 5:12 PM

Congrats Tae, biggest point he made is that the work isn't close to being done. As long as he understands that the sky is the limit for this kid

[1]
Posted: May 10, 2014 9:33 PM

Go Steelers! Glad no Tigers got drafted by the Cowboys. MB will do great for the Steelers if he can stay healthy.

Posted: May 11, 2014 8:41 PM

Amen to that. Pitt should be a good fit.

Posted: May 10, 2014 9:41 PM

Just super excited for the kid. I'm a big Steelers fan and very glad we picked him up. He was awesome for our Tigers and he will be just as good and better for the Steelers.

Good luck Martavis Bryant!!!

Go Steelers and Go Tigers!!!

Posted: May 11, 2014 1:39 PM

As a Browns supporter I hate this. But I can see Bryant having success in Pitt. Pitt needs someone to be the deep threat. BigBen is great at throwing deep. If Bryant can learn the playbook, I think he picks up at least 700 yards his rookie year

Awesome to receive call - awesome fit. Go MB & Steelers!***

Posted: May 11, 2014 8:56 PM

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Kent State
FOR SALE: 2 40 yard line South Upper Deck tickets and STI parking pass. TDE, Row S, Seats 18,20. STI is grea...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1730 people have read this post