»
Topic: FB Update: Watkins: Lions have expressed 'great interest'
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 7, 2014 12:12 PM by: TigersAndCubs
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

FB Update: Watkins: Lions have expressed 'great interest'

[1]
Posted: May 7, 2014 9:16 AM

Watkins: Lions have expressed 'great interest'

Read Update »

I really want to see him go to the Lions

Posted: May 7, 2014 9:20 AM

and that makes me sad, as a bears fan.

Re: I really want to see him go to the Lions

Posted: May 7, 2014 9:36 AM

Not a snowball chance in H&ll but, what if Sammy could be a Denver Bronco next year. What kind of a rookie year could Sammy have with a Peyton Manning throwing to him. Talking about a life long dream that would be overfilled, not just for filled. He would most likely break the NFL rookie season record for yards and TDs. :) its a shame that the top five in the draft can't go to the highest bidder.

Detroit could trade up and get him. They've showed him a TON

Posted: May 7, 2014 9:38 AM

of love.

Re: Detroit could trade up and get him. They've showed him a TON

Posted: May 7, 2014 10:00 AM

This would be auch better situation. Who the hello is going to throw to him in Jacksonville?

Re: Detroit could trade up and get him. They've showed him a TON

Posted: May 7, 2014 11:58 AM

please NO! NO! NO!

Detroit - where talent goes to die a slow and painful death .... (lived there for 6 very long years)

Not sure. Certainly better than the projections of Nuk

Posted: May 7, 2014 12:12 PM

going to Denver, but i don't think Peyton can throw the deep ball any longer. Nuk would be a terrible fit atm since the deep threat is really his strong point, and i would consider him pretty weak in other areas. Sammy is a much more complete receiver that can work the middle and pick up YAC as well as run the ~15 yard outs and timing routes that Peyton likes to throw.

Still, i think one of the major assets for Sammy is that he can work those others routes and use those to set up the home run play. I really just don't have any confidence that Peyton can get the ball down the field any longer. His arm was a little better last season than the year before, but he still struggled some with velocity, and I've yet to really see him get the ball down the field. Still obviously a great QB, but it's really his mind and not his arm that makes him great these days.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 in sec F row H seats 2 & 4 on the aisle, asking 1600 each, will take cash, check or PayPal, half d...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
931 people have read this post