Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Stoudt ready to be the face of Clemson program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

New Story: Stoudt ready to be the face of Clemson program

Apr 24, 2014, 11:50 AM

Stoudt ready to be the face of Clemson program

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney let Stoudt know he was the starting quarterback heading into the summer and also that he is now the face of the program, and with that comes responsibility. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate***

Apr 24, 2014, 11:55 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate***

Apr 24, 2014, 12:02 PM

I agree.. not a fan of the look

dang, beat me to it.***

Apr 24, 2014, 12:03 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apr 24, 2014, 12:05 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

He looks like he could be a villain from that Justified show. Maybe a Boyd Crowder sidekick.

I like it.

He looks vaguely Ethan Hawke-ish, which is good.***

Apr 24, 2014, 1:14 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^A lot of bob in this one...***

Apr 24, 2014, 1:42 PM

null

Apr 24, 2014, 1:16 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

He can look like Johnny Depp or Marilyn Manson or whoever so long as he beats the #### Chickens...

I think he looks dashing ...

Apr 24, 2014, 1:58 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

Nothing wrong with it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am sure he would rather the Clemson ladies decide.

Apr 24, 2014, 2:08 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

I don't think he grooms and dresses for our approval. Jack does that in baseball, and I like the look; however, it is not equating in wins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Post of the Day

Apr 24, 2014, 3:52 PM

I got a good kick outta that! Bravo

You guys are harsh...

Apr 24, 2014, 8:10 PM [ in reply to he looks like a greaser, or a bad pirate*** ]

Not a bad look...kinda Christian Bale-ish...

All for one, and one for all!

Apr 24, 2014, 12:02 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So, do you think....

Apr 24, 2014, 12:42 PM

he'll try to make the team the best they can be? I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Cole seems like a great kid!!

Advice for stoudt

Apr 24, 2014, 12:44 PM

Delete twitter. Make your instagram private and go home at 12.

So if Stoudt is the face, then LbB is the heart

Apr 24, 2014, 1:20 PM

GWP is the azzzz and DSP is the pulled groin muscle of the program?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

It's a good face. Seems like a good kid. Should be good PR.***

Apr 24, 2014, 2:25 PM

Sweet. Can't wait to watch Capt Morgan at the helm***

Apr 24, 2014, 4:10 PM

Re: Sweet. Can't wait to watch Capt Morgan at the helm***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:48 PM

This is the best post of today!

Just saying..

Apr 24, 2014, 4:42 PM

I am curious to see how Stoudt would respond after teams are game planning for him; Not just seeing garbage time
as they say :) Which IMO, buffered his stats.
I think Cole is also going need a tremendous running game
to support him; which we could have, right.
And hopefully, hopefully teams don't quickly realize. The
way to shut him down...
BLITZ, Blitz, blitz.

Re: Just saying..

Apr 24, 2014, 5:17 PM

IMO - you've analyzed Cole incorrectly about the BLITZ. Cole makes his reads FASTER than Boyd. If blitzing Boyd didn't work, then it will work less with Cole. I think people are seriously underrating Cole. I don't see Cole having to run all that much, but can if needed. No - he's not the power runner Boyd was and doesn't threaten any teams with that part, but his throws are accurate, and he finds his targets, and he PROTECTS the ball. THAT has been a constant problem for the past few years. Only a miracle kept us from losing to OSU in the bowl game due to NOT protecting the ball. Our D won that game - not our O.

Re: Just saying..

Apr 24, 2014, 6:50 PM

Amen. We need more O line!

Re: New Story: Stoudt ready to be the face of Clemson program

Apr 25, 2014, 3:08 AM

While Cole has alot of experience in his time at Clemson, he has little-to-no starting experience. I think he will be fine if he maintains a premium on ball security when he is in the pocket/scrambling.
Theres not much to judge on from a fan perspective besides his mop-up duty. He looks like he brings alot of positives to the position, including maturity, experience, and he's shown a knack for running an offense well. He looks like a good player, but really its all talk until you see a player out there starting and playing...
The only thing iv'e seen to look out for is what alot of new starters have trouble with, and thats ball security when the pocket starts collapsing in a real game, at full speed, against other starters who are trying to strip the ball/rip ur head off...Its definitely an adjustment for newbies to make, but im sure a solid running game and Stoudts' experience will ease the learning curve a bit. I wonder if theres any sort of strip drills you can do to improve the reaction of QB's under fire?
I used to cringe when Boyd first took the helm, especially when scrambling around, it seemed the ball was so vulnerable...but as he matured into the position it became a none-isssue. Hopefully Stoudt adapts well to being the starter, he looks like he could be a good one^^

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic