Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney: It's not about who the best Christian is, it's about who the best player is"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,756

FB Update: Swinney: It's not about who the best Christian is, it's about who the best player is"

Apr 23, 2014, 12:20 PM

Swinney: It's not about who the best Christian is, it's about who the best player is"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You tell 'em Coach !

Apr 23, 2014, 12:27 PM

And that should be the end of that.

Re: FB Update: Swinney: It's not about who the best Christian is, it's about who the best player is"

Apr 23, 2014, 12:40 PM

Love how Dabo has handled this situation. It's a delicate matter for sure, but I think everyone can respect the fortitude he's shown. A great man and coach. Certainly a role model for myself and my son.

I think Dabo is AWESOME & doing a fine job...

Apr 23, 2014, 1:09 PM

Also being a great spokesman for Clemson & good politician (if there is such a thing).

He's telling everyone exactly how it is & not allowing himself to be backed in a corner or feel disgraced & apologetic about who HE is & what HE believes in (notice it's not what Clemson believes...) & that is right & just. Show the facts & nothing can be said otherwise or any real complaint made. Dabo's taking the correct route, imo, by not backing down, tucking his tail, or talking himself in circles, & telling the truth about what's going on.
People may not like it, but they can't make him not believe or be someone he's not. THAT would be unconstitutional! He can say what he wants & feel whatever he likes, & run his football team how he deems fit....it's HIS team, there are many others to choose from if ya don't like this one, or this state for that matter & it's people's stance on issues like religion. He shouldn't bend over or change anything with how he runs the football show at Clemson, especially if he's not infringing on anyone's rights.They need to realize it's an infringement on other folks rights & happiness when you start telling them what they can't believe in, or how to express themselves & what they can't do.
live & let live....i don't get it or their point here if nobody has complained or been wronged in any way.
Leave Clemson alone & worry about yourselves & your own salvation...If you believe in such!

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

Very well said Dabo.

Apr 23, 2014, 1:32 PM

But for clarification - Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Very well said Dabo.

Apr 23, 2014, 2:08 PM

Jehovah Witnesses mostly do not accept some mainstream christian beliefs or those who believe them and most mainstream christian churches think the same about JWs.

I have had some really good spiritual conversations with some JWs and have met some that did not have ears to hear. Some of most denominations have ears to hear and may do not. There are a lot of weeds planted in among the grain.

Re: Very well said Dabo.

Apr 23, 2014, 3:01 PM

http://adam4d.com/john-1-3/

Re: FB Update: Swinney: It's not about who the best Christian is, it's about who the best player is"

Apr 23, 2014, 1:37 PM

I feel that coach Swinney is a class act. The atheist tried to stop him but they just made him stronger.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,756
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic