»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson ranked in top 10 in ESPN's recruiting rankings
Replies: 21   Last Post: Apr 20, 2014 3:01 PM by: JohnFBell®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 21   Pages: 1  

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson ranked in top 10 in ESPN's recruiting rankings

[1]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 12:49 PM

Clemson ranked in top 10 in ESPN's recruiting rankings

Read Update »

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson ranked in top 10 in ESPN's recruiting rankings

[1]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 12:56 PM

We need to start going after more stars. The reason our 2011 class was so great is because it was full of highly recruited guys who were absolute studs. That's the type of class we need and we won't get it if all we sign is quality 3 stars all the time.

We need to get you on payroll STAT

[4]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 12:59 PM

You're an idiot.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: In my personal star rankings

[2]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 1:35 PM

I have all of our current commitments ranked as five star prospects. You feel better now?

Re: Football Recruiting Update: In my personal star rankings

[1]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 1:59 PM

What does it matter where we are ranked In "Recruiting". It's how the recruits perform once they get here. Until we beat "the coots", this ranking means nothing. It's time that our coaches do something with the "supposed" talent that we are bringing in.

You mean like win a BCS game against a top 10 team?***

[2]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:07 PM

Yeah, he's such an idiot...

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:09 PM

...because teams that load up on 3-stars year-in and year-out are always winning national titles, right?

I was mostly addressing this line

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:11 PM

"It's time that our coaches do something with the "supposed" talent that we are bringing in. "

We've done plenty with 3-start talent

Ever heard of Oregon? Also

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:21 PM

I don't recall FSU being dominant until last year despite consistently being one of the top teams in the nation.

Re: Why he's an idiot...

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 3:55 PM

He's an idiot because he wants to marginalize every recent Clemson football accomplishment, except beating "the coots".

Winning the "state championship" is important.

It's a big deal.

But, it's not everything.

If it was, we've had several coaches who got fired while routinely winning the "state championship".

He's also willing to assume that kids who are 3-star after their junior year will still be regarded as 3-star after their senior year.

Re: Why he's an idiot...

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 8:04 AM

By that line of thinking, should Bowden still be here.

That would seem to be the implication ...

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 9:36 AM

Win the "state championship" and you're golden.

Re: You mean like win a BCS game against a top 10 team?***

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:33 PM

No. Beat "the coots".

So should Brownell have a contract extension?***

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 4:29 PM

Re: You mean like win a BCS game against a top 10 team?***

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 4:52 AM

Getting on a rival message board pretending to be a fan of the rival school is about the most childish thing that I have ever seen on the internet.

I seriously think you kind of people need psychiatric help. I am not trying to be funny even, you probably have serious mental health issues.

NOBODY

[2]
Posted: Apr 17, 2014 9:36 AM

gives a #### about the coots except feaux Tigers who either never really went to Clemson or never graduated. If you did, you would understand that you are superior in every way and this little hiccup in the road means nothing.

Go Tigers!

'86 and '93

You can't fix stupid!

Posted: Apr 17, 2014 10:54 AM

nm

Who cares? How'd we rank in the FFRF rankings?

[2]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 2:18 PM

You don't want to go to CLEMSON! They'll make you study and work hard and pray and stuff ...

Deer tschump & tigeruss1

[3]
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 4:21 PM

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson ranked in top 10 in ESPN's recruiting rankings

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 2:56 PM

isn't it kind of senseless to be excited about a recruiting class 10 from NSD?

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 2:57 PM

10 months.....

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 3:01 PM

Only about 4 months till we stomp the dawgs again.

Replies: 21   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Kent State
FOR SALE: 2 40 yard line South Upper Deck tickets and STI parking pass. TDE, Row S, Seats 18,20. STI is grea...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2979 people have read this post