Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

FB Update: Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team

Apr 14, 2014, 10:50 AM

Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't get it. Why does Sammy need to workout for the Rams?

Apr 14, 2014, 11:03 AM

You'd think by looking at his entire career, the Orange Bowl tape, NFL Combine & Clemson Pro Day results that would be enough. What does St Louis think they'll discover that isn't already know. I think the Rams needs to work out for Sammy. Talk about a questionable unknown team that hasn't show squat in the last 10 years.

he is rumored to take a play or two off....

Apr 14, 2014, 11:05 AM

oh wait, that's Clowney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he is rumored to take a play or two off....

Apr 14, 2014, 11:21 AM

Clownboy took the entire 2013 season off .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I think it's more for

Apr 14, 2014, 11:41 AM [ in reply to I don't get it. Why does Sammy need to workout for the Rams? ]

One on one player interviews. I doubt they make them do a ton of physical stuff but they do want to talk with them and make sure they fit what they want as a player, teammate, and citizen. Basically trying to eliminate character risks. You know if you sit down and talk to jadeveon it's probably going to be a lot different when you then get the opportunity to talk with Sammy. Loser vs. hard worker. ;)

Re: I think it's more for

Apr 14, 2014, 1:40 PM

Well the clown has already said that there won't be any private team work outs for him. And I can't think of any intelligible conversation that he could have with any team owner, GM, or coach. Team owners will have to look at his coot film and pro days and decide what pick to risk drafting him. And what they are willing to offer him. Then wait for a simple Yes or No!!! But as an owner or a GM, I would want to know how often does he have those hang nails or an upset stomach. And I would want to know if he has had that heal spur issue taken care of while waiting on draft day. There isn't a doubt in my mind that the Clown is an awesome FB player. But I also believe he has been to ### lazy to work on making himself even better than what he has shown. If he was to "DEDICATE" himself to the right type of leg strength and quickness program. With his natural talent/ability, he could be the best ever NFL DE, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't get it. Why does Sammy need to workout for the Rams?

Apr 14, 2014, 12:51 PM [ in reply to I don't get it. Why does Sammy need to workout for the Rams? ]

Regardless of what teams are still looking to find out about Sammy, I can't say that I blame them. He will be off the board no later than pick #5. And what ever team that picks him, will be adding a big $$$$$$ amount in Sammy's bank account. IMO, I'm thinking that Sammy could be the highest paid Rookie to ever come out of Clemson even with the Rookie cap. Sammy's signing bonus IMO will be huge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't get it. Why does Sammy need to workout for the Rams?

Apr 14, 2014, 3:36 PM [ in reply to I don't get it. Why does Sammy need to workout for the Rams? ]

Ummm...because it's their money on the line??? Duh!!!

Forgot to mention - look what happened to Brandon Thomas

Apr 14, 2014, 11:20 AM

at a private workout.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic