Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson leads for 3-star OT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson leads for 3-star OT

Apr 6, 2014, 9:58 AM

WATCH: Clemson leads for 3-star OT

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oops w/r's everywhere arent going to like this

Apr 6, 2014, 10:17 AM

:)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Venzell Boulware

Apr 6, 2014, 12:05 PM

I'm impressed! I haven't seen him in action but I really do like his attitude...laid back, positive, and confident. Assuming that he has the tools (athletic and academic), Mr. Boulware would be a great addition to the Clemson program. I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes and I hope that he's is rubbing Howard's Rock in the fall of 2015.

Re: Venzell Boulware

Apr 6, 2014, 12:39 PM

I with you there Polk with this kids attitude. He has had offers or interest from all the major FB schools. And his attitude isn't like most kids in his position, where they are its all about me me me. He will be one of those kids that are the hardest to turn in another directions once they make up their minds. We may not actually sign him, but its going to be a tough job for another school to take over his interest in Clemson. If Robby and Reed stay in touch with this kid on a weekly basis, there will a 95% chance that he will be wearing the Paw after signing day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kid is a hidden gem IMO

Apr 6, 2014, 1:28 PM

We'll maybe not so hidden anymore. He could be another high level talent on the line we bring in this class.

He'll be a 4-star quickly with that offer list***

Apr 6, 2014, 2:02 PM

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson leads for 3-star OT

Apr 6, 2014, 4:11 PM

He moves really well and finishes blocks like a champ. If he's really 290 I'm impressed. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a 4th star once his camps are over and his season is underway.

Are we creating a pipeline for people named Boulware?***

Apr 6, 2014, 8:45 PM

Very underrated.***

Apr 6, 2014, 8:56 PM

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson leads for 3-star OT

Apr 6, 2014, 10:13 PM

The only stars we need to worry about with this kid is the ones he's giving out to the opposing defensive players. This kid is a solid and the truth when it come to an offensive lineman. He's all over the field demolishing players. Sometimes two blocks and seeking a third during the run play. This kid has the speed of tightend at 290. With his footwork and mobility, Clemson offense will be able to dial up all types of misdirection plays. Put this kid on one end of the line and Hyatt on the other, along with the speed on Clemson offense, and you have a force to be reckon with. God forbid you put these two guys on the same side of the offensive line and you will have a dream team. Run behind these two guys and they would make an average runningback look like an all american.

Oline U***

Apr 6, 2014, 10:16 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic