Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Tajh Boyd ranked #3 on accuracy among elite QB's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,405

FB Update: Tajh Boyd ranked #3 on accuracy among elite QB's

Mar 24, 2014, 7:52 AM

Tajh Boyd ranked #3 on accuracy among elite QB's

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder what Logan Tallmas' numbers were***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:10 AM

Re: I wonder what Logan Tallmess' numbers were

Mar 24, 2014, 8:16 AM

led in pick 6's I'll bet

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just ahead of Paul Bunyan in height***

Mar 24, 2014, 10:34 AM [ in reply to I wonder what Logan Tallmas' numbers were*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That can't be right, I thought he was undraftable?***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

There's no such a thing as undraftable.....

Mar 24, 2014, 8:54 AM

-signed

Cleveland Brown's GM

null

Kevin Costner?***

Mar 24, 2014, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hey, I think they're trying to work their magic. Remember

Mar 24, 2014, 9:00 AM

when the Indians sucked? Then came the movie Major League. The Browns are coming....

null

Re: There's no such a thing as undraftable.....

Mar 24, 2014, 10:31 AM [ in reply to There's no such a thing as undraftable..... ]

I bet Pauline would love to meet you face to face and fill you in on a few things about UN-draftable.:)

Well, he is a midget ya know.***

Mar 24, 2014, 9:52 AM [ in reply to That can't be right, I thought he was undraftable?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd ranked #3 on accuracy among elite QB's

Mar 24, 2014, 10:27 AM

I don't understand people saying he's a late round pick. It happens every year, a team will fall in love with a player and take him earlier than some expect. I expect him to be probably a 3rd rounder, someone will fall in love with Logan Thomas and waste a 3-4th round pick on him too I'm guessing.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic