»
Topic: New Story: Tough Love
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 20, 2014 6:29 PM by: cu1981fans
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

New Story: Tough Love

[1]
Posted: Mar 19, 2014 8:35 AM

Tough Love

Junior guard Damarcus Harrison was muddling through the early portion of Clemson's ACC schedule when he sat down for a heart-to-heart talk with his father and assistant coach Steve Smith. Since then, Harrison has been a catalyst for the Tigers as they make a push for a chance to play for the NIT Championship. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / US PRESSWIRE Full Story »

Good write up

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 11:19 AM

If KJ goes pro Demarc is going to big for us as a senior.

Him and Ajukwa both if KJ leaves

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 11:33 AM

Ajukwa has shown flashes here late in the year of being a skilled offensive player. People forget coming from private school the jump that is. I surely hope KJ stays, but if he does go, between Harrison, Ajukwa and Grantham, the SF spot should still be productive offensively. No one can match KJ's defensive contributions

I grew up with Damarcus' father. We went to middle school

[1]
Posted: Mar 19, 2014 1:26 PM

Jr high and High School together. He was a very good basketball player himself, but what a great person. Damercus needs not to look far for a great role model he just needs to call home and speak with Derek.

Re: I grew up with Damarcus' father. We went to middle school

Posted: Mar 20, 2014 5:16 PM

Coothater: Great comment!

Early in the season

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 2:57 PM

I was hoping Harrison would go on his mission next year because he wasn't contributing anyway.

Now I really hope he puts it off another year.

Will he be able to play on Sunday?

Posted: Mar 20, 2014 6:29 PM

Mormons are not supposed to. The NCAA arranged BYU's bracket so they wouldn't have to play on Sundays.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 tickets side-by-side vs Boston College. I bought these through the IPTAY “6 game package”, so seat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1422 people have read this post