Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson AD tweets to bball team and fans after Duke loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Clemson AD tweets to bball team and fans after Duke loss

Mar 15, 2014, 1:31 AM

Clemson AD tweets to bball team and fans after Duke loss

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then do something about it***

Mar 15, 2014, 1:32 AM

Re: Then do something about it***

Mar 15, 2014, 1:29 PM

never changes, same old same old. hope I never run into those monkey so call refs. any one who would call a foul that no contact was made and then a no call that happened at end of the game is a two face and gutless cowards.

Yeah DR get your #### out here and start reffing our games.

Mar 15, 2014, 2:01 AM

What in the helll could you do about this? Punch the shitterrible refs? Drag his ####### across coach ks rat face? Tell the two who fouled the ##### out of hall to cut that bs out? Your statement makes no sense whatsoever

Then quit playing Mr. Nice Guy w/ACC bureaucrats and fight

Mar 15, 2014, 2:50 AM

for our team.

Re: Then quit playing Mr. Nice Guy w/ACC bureaucrats and fight

Mar 15, 2014, 6:00 AM

Not only our team,but the other 11 members of our
conference not known as UNC/Duke.

Then let the ACC officials know our opinion!***

Mar 15, 2014, 2:54 AM

One of the times when saying nothing would have better

Mar 15, 2014, 7:22 AM

effect than the glibness of his comments, which signified nothing and impressed no one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cut him some slack...

Mar 15, 2014, 7:53 AM

The guy was just giving a friendly shout out to the team and letting them have some support. Nothing that DRad could ever say or do would change the results on the court.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Cut him some slack...

Mar 15, 2014, 9:01 AM

Yep, I agree, and nothing he can do now to change the last night or the Pitt score. I do think that a formal complaint to the league office should be the first step though. Add one more to the couple hundred or so that I'm sure Clemson has filed though out the years. When refs refuse to make almost identical calls with in a few minutes, do leave a very dark shadow hanging over the refs in the eyes of millions that watched the last 10 minutes of that game. It makes me wonder what is their agenda. Those are 18/22 year old kids that they are screwing over with their bias whistle blowing. It really has me wondering who do the refs have placing their bets for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he see...

Mar 15, 2014, 9:15 AM

Thes weak #### comments do NO GOOD. Same as after Pitt. Stand up to the ACCUC. Tellem them and us that we are continuing to get screwed and are through with it and will not continue with it and will not pay any fines if you levy them. ENOUGH...STAND UP.

Re: BKB Update: Clemson AD tweets to bball team and fans after Duke loss

Mar 15, 2014, 9:18 AM

This goes back so far in Clemson basketball history. Ask
Cliff Ellis, Rick Barns, and now Brownell. You cannot beat
Duke in the month of March in the state of NC unless Duke just gets so sloppy that they give it away. You are not going to win the close ones with Duke. Especially after UNC took a fall earlier in the day. Even the refs could not bail out an ugly UNC team, and they tried!

Dear Dan, We are sick and tired of this treatment by ACC

Mar 15, 2014, 11:06 AM

officials over and over. It's time for you to step up to 'ole blue eyes in Greensboro and speak your mind and fight for Clemson and all the other teams that aren't in Tobacco Road. We all deserve better than this horrible state of affairs, but especially our Tigers, who played their hearts out in last night's game and the Saturday game against Pitt. Those two wins would possible have put us in the big dance.
You were hired to be the Athletic Director at Clemson, now let's see some action on our part. Put an end to this discrimination and let our feelings be known.

Re: Dear Dan, We are sick and tired of this treatment by ACC

Mar 15, 2014, 1:34 PM

Amen and Amen. see if you can get those refs a job at Cesar Palace where they can get big time gambling money!

Stand up for Clemson!!!!!!!***

Mar 15, 2014, 11:08 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is that tweet supposed to do? Fairly lame***

Mar 15, 2014, 12:26 PM

Re: BKB Update: Clemson AD tweets to bball team and fans after Duke loss

Mar 15, 2014, 10:51 PM

Hate it......yes! Tale it......no way. Fight like these coaches and players have fought. Either both were fouls or neither were fouls......NOT 1 one way and the other the other way. Fight for us or tell them we're done. You haven't lived thru this crap all these years like we have. Fight for those you congratulated.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic