»
Topic: BSB Update: Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 7:09 PM by: clover65®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

BSB Update: Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:18 AM

Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A

Read Update »

Hopefully

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:19 AM

He gets called up

I thought he was supposed to replace Todd Helton this

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:20 AM

year ..

Re: I thought he was supposed to replace Todd Helton this

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:34 AM

yeah I suspect he thought that too. Maybe he will get called up soon. As a hitter Col would have to be a fun place to play your games

Re: BSB Update: Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:43 AM

What was the idiot "writer" here who insulted Kyles dad by saying he would never make it in the pros due to his swing? Coby something?

null

He'll be up in June...probably...

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 5:32 PM

He didn't have a great spring, but I believe the reason the Rockies sent him down had to do with money not perfomance. Small market teams almost always avoid playing promising prospects right out of spring training. They want to avoid the Super 2 status for a prospect. The Super 2 tag means the Rockies would have to pay Kyle more in arbitration and he would be a free agent one year sooner.

I makes perfect business sense on the part of the Rockies. The Rays do it. The Pirates do it. Even the Dodgers waited on Puig last season.

KP has done very well at each level of competition. If he does well at AAA, he'll be on the Rockies roster by late June.

Maybe they can trade him to the Braves for

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2014 7:09 PM

BJ Upton and Dan Uggla - they can add their averages together and get the same number. The Braves could actually compete with a guy who can hit .261. And wouldn't 8 RBI's per 10 games add up to about 150 for a full season?

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in the shade! 2 tickets row Q seats 1 and 3....2 tickets row R seats 1 and 3..... tickets...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
953 people have read this post