Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney on rule proposal: "It's an agenda"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney on rule proposal: "It's an agenda"

Feb 27, 2014, 10:39 AM

Swinney on rule proposal: "It's an agenda"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Confirmed, Swinney reads Tigernet because that

Feb 27, 2014, 10:41 AM

blitzing comment was brought up here!

When does Cootof09 get on break so he can create another 100+ reply thread about this topic?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

On break?

Feb 27, 2014, 10:41 AM

When does the homeless shelter in Columbia open their computer lab?

Swinney doesn't read it

Feb 27, 2014, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Confirmed, Swinney reads Tigernet because that ]

"Coach" Munson reads it and summarizes it for him :)

I dunno if I was the first

Feb 27, 2014, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Confirmed, Swinney reads Tigernet because that ]

But I'd like to take credit for it if available ;)

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15052126

Clemson

Actually, here

Feb 27, 2014, 1:03 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15051976

Clemson

Funny how assof09 is nowhere to be found on this subject yet

Feb 27, 2014, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Confirmed, Swinney reads Tigernet because that ]

he's never admitted he was wrong. That's an awesome show of character on his part, but par for the course. I guess he still thinks defenses can't substitute.. on every play if they want.

Re: FB Update: Swinneyl: "It's an agenda"- Oh Nicky wont

Feb 27, 2014, 10:42 AM

be happy with this. But I'm loving it. Cant stand Saban Bielema and their arrogance

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solution for Saban and Bielema...

Feb 28, 2014, 9:44 AM

let's send each of them a five pound bag of Sugar-Free Gummi Bears....

Doo Doo Ice comes to Tuscaloosa and Fayetteville.

As usual, Dabo is right.***

Feb 27, 2014, 10:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: As usual, Dabo is right.***

Feb 27, 2014, 8:37 PM

don't worry. I am sure someone told him what to say. Prolly Chad.

You tell 'em Dabo !

Feb 27, 2014, 11:03 AM

"...is that extra guy going to hold his hand up before he comes...?"

LOL

Re: You tell 'em Dabo !

Feb 28, 2014, 7:25 AM

And add 10 seconds to our play clock to get someone to block the one with his hand up. Heyyyyy they are penalizing the 40 sec clock 10 seconds for the defense to get ready.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I brought the blitz deal up a while ago, be for I saw any head coaches mention it.

Fedora did shortly after.

Saban is a whiney beatch!! He's gotten to big for his britches & He's past his prime.

If he's so concerned with patient safety then why give the ball to a running back 30-40 times in a game, why would he let the quarterback throw a pass over the middle, AND WHY would he want to slow down the game...so he can substitute in guys who are rested and can hit hard and injure more players on the offense???? He's a fool for thinking that other coaches and the public will believe his cry about "it's because of player safety!" He's lost a TON of credit and integrity over this whole debacle!!

Re: FB Update: Swinney on rule proposal: "It's an agenda"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

He's right as usual. There is an agenda against football

Feb 27, 2014, 11:04 AM

for the past few years, and it's getting out of hand with the NFL and with the NCAA. And he's right about our OL. They play the whole game practically, and they're hurrying up as much as anyone in the offense. So why is the NCAA worried about defensive players who have played FAR less snaps than our OL? I saw somewhere there was a poll where the vast majority of coaches (of 128 polled) were against this rule change.

Saban needs to quit whining and read the writing on the wall. In 10-15 years his style of play will be similar to GT's option....a relic of the past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good quotes. We know he is right.

Feb 27, 2014, 11:41 AM

Saban realizes he is no genius when he has to defend the HUNH (hello TAMU, Oklahoma, Auburn)...and Bielema is trying to deflect attention away from his stellar 4-8 season in Fayetteville. Glad to see CDS is, once again, not afraid to call a spade a spade. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Player Safety ----

Feb 27, 2014, 12:27 PM

Sack quarterbacks only from the front or face to face,
not from behind. Hmmmmmm

You go Dabo!***

Feb 27, 2014, 12:37 PM

BOOM !!! Dabo just laid it down big time. Rocking the

Feb 27, 2014, 1:53 PM

powers that be and calling them out in the process. Shades of Rick Barnes. Beautiful.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LIKE A BOSS!***

Feb 27, 2014, 2:58 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

One word: OWNED***

Feb 27, 2014, 4:41 PM

the proposed rule doesn't even make sense

Feb 27, 2014, 8:36 PM

if you are only behind 1 score, then the "last 2 minutes" is ok. But what if you are 10 points down with 5 minutes to play? You gonna milk clock on offense? Just stupid to even consider trying to adopt this concept.

No 2 games are alike. No 2 situations are alike, especially end of game situations.

I would LOL the 1st time Saban is down 2 scores in the 4th quarter and having to "wait to snap the ball" on offense.

Just ignorant thought process.

Re: FB Update: Swinney on rule proposal: "It's an agenda"

Feb 28, 2014, 7:32 AM

The real truth is, everything in the game of FB can be related to being against players safety. The moment they walk out of the locker room, their safety is at risk. That's FB, its a tough game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic