Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs South Carolina game on TV (Saturday)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 969

Clemson vs South Carolina game on TV (Saturday)

Feb 26, 2014, 1:42 PM

c/p

The Greenville Drive and WMYA-TV announced today(yesterday) that they have partnered to broadcast the Reedy River Rivalry live on March 1st. WMYA My40 will serve as the flagship station, airing the game in the Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina, and stations in Charleston (WTAT), Columbia (WOLO), Myrtle Beach/Florence (WPDE), Charlotte (WCCB), Augusta (WJBF) and Savannah (WJCL) will also broadcast the game to their respective markets. The game will also be able to be viewed online at ESPN3.com. First pitch of the Reedy River Rivalry game is set for 2:05 PM.

Go Tigers......

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Go Tigers!! We really need to beat the yardbirds!!***

Feb 26, 2014, 1:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have attended all our games this year and we have hit

Feb 26, 2014, 2:06 PM

better at this point compared to last year. I just do not feel our pitching is as good as I thought it would be at this point. Dirtpeckers have not faced any power pitching so far this year. The only common opponent was PC's pitcher last night. He held the Dirtpeckers scoreless for 5 innings. We hit him pretty well but we had a little heads up on his style. I hope we can continue to hit well and our pitching rises up for the big series. I think the defense was a lot better against Maine and if we improve as much between opening series and the Maine series we will have a great shot at winning the weekend. I think practicing and playing over in Greenville will improve our chances for a Saturday win. Go Tigers!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 969
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic