Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials

Feb 22, 2014, 5:10 PM

Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

becoming a clipboard holder cannot be his objective***

Feb 22, 2014, 5:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know. That can be a great job.***

Feb 22, 2014, 8:13 PM

Yeah, from the outside looking in, we fans see that as a

Feb 22, 2014, 8:17 PM

great job. But these guys are competitors. They want to play...

Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials

Feb 22, 2014, 5:44 PM

He might want to get used to that idea. He's not going to start right away unless he goes to a desperate team.

Feb 22, 2014, 5:53 PM

i still say he will be lucky to ever start an NFL game. Love me some TB, but his skills just do not translate to the NFL. If he gets to do what Charlie has done for as long as he has done it, TB will have done something special in my eyes.

Feb 22, 2014, 5:46 PM

Only an tweaked ankle from being a starter..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2014, 5:49 PM

Super Bowl champ Russell Wilson was a 3rd round pick by Seattle, named a starter a couple of months after being signed, and Super Bowl Champ this past jan..All this after being told too short, too slow,cant do this , cant do that..there is always exceptions to the rule

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2014, 6:25 PM

He won't ever start over Cam unless he is injured.

Feb 22, 2014, 7:25 PM

Cam in college was NOT as good a passer as TB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2014, 7:53 PM

And Brett Favre wasn't as good of a passer as Jason White in college. What's your point?

Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials***

Feb 22, 2014, 9:10 PM

Feb 23, 2014, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials ]

Cam Newton still isn't. If you watch, he consistently overthrows his targets. Cam knows how to turn it around late in the game though, that is the only thing saving Cam's job. He knows how to win late in the game. I personally think Tajh is a better QB than Cam, and would love to see him in Carolina.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every NFL coach, owner, and GM must disagree with you.

Feb 23, 2014, 9:20 AM

Otherwise TB would be going #1 overall like Cam.

Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd has talks with Panther officials***

Feb 22, 2014, 9:09 PM

"Tigerfan"46

Feb 22, 2014, 9:11 PM

It appears you really have a problem with tajh boyd. Don't be so obvious, your going to end up uncovering a few feathers. J

Re: "Tigerfan"46

Feb 22, 2014, 10:11 PM

This is why I generally stay off this board since I joined as a Clemson freshman in 2006. If you don't participate in wearing orange glasses and refrain from ever saying anything that could even be construed as negative about anything involving Clemson, you receive a "clever" suggestion that you must be a fan of a South Carolina. It's really dated, it's really immature, and it's kind of pathetic. I'm a much bigger fan of the NFL than college and the Panthers are my team, but I graduated from Clemson and have been to nearly every game in the three years since I've been out. I suggested that Boyd was not ready to be a starting quarterback in the NFL, something that his inconsistent accuracy, tendency to leave secure pockets when he tries to foresee pressure, and occasional penchant for making some of the dumbest decisions you will ever see from a good quarterback. Boyd has the tools, and he certainly could develop into a solid starting QB at the next level. TigerDomination stated that were Boyd to be drafted by Carolina, he would never start at quarterback unless Cam got injured. Allorange seemed to suggest that Boyd's college stats outweighed Newton's proven NFL success. I simply pointed out that making an assumption based on that isn't valid. I stated that Boyd was not as good as Cam Newton. And because of that opinion, which can be supported by numerous college and NFL related facts, I am obviously a Gamecock fan and have a vendetta against Tajh Boyd even though he went 0-3 against "my" team.

Re: "Tigerfan"46

Feb 22, 2014, 10:36 PM
image.jpg(60.8 K)

Well ##### it didn't work. Anyways cool story i would love

Feb 22, 2014, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: "Tigerfan"46 ]

To read it and read all about how you're a clemson fan and how being negative can result in being called a coot, i know that's what this is about before even reading it because all of you are the same. If you had 1 negative comment it would be one thing that's your opinion and it has a as much worth as anyone else's, but when you aggressively reply to each comment that is simply saying positive things about him then that is when you appear like a jealous butthurt child, perhaps you're not, maybe you were having a bad day or was angry with tajh over something, I'm just saying what it looks like. Have a great night "tigerfan"46!

We all know Tajh won't start from day one but the fact that

Feb 22, 2014, 10:52 PM

he's so adamant about only wanting to play from day one shows what kinda player Tajh is. He's a competitor and he wants to play asap.

Re: We all know Tajh won't start from day one but the fact that

Feb 23, 2014, 3:54 PM

> he's so adamant about only wanting to play from day
> one shows what kinda player Tajh is. He's a
> competitor and he wants to play asap.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of reality TB is living in if he is seriously thinking he will start from Day 1. What QB starts the first game of his rookie year except #1 or Top 10 draft picks?......and no one is even predicting TB to go higher than 4th round.

Sure he could start eventually but coming in and being named the starter for game 1 as a 4th pick?

YES...come to Carolina and beat out Newton!!!!***

Feb 23, 2014, 2:31 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic