»
Topic: FB Update: NFL.com: Watkins will dazzle with his blazing speed
Replies: 10   Last Post: Feb 21, 2014 1:04 AM by: Craytop®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10   Pages: 1  

FB Update: NFL.com: Watkins will dazzle with his blazing speed

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 1:29 PM

NFL.com: Watkins will dazzle with his blazing speed

Read Update »

Can I get blazed while watching his dazzling speed?******

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 1:35 PM

Re: FB Update: NFL.com: Watkins will dazzle with his blazing speed

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 1:36 PM

I sure hope Sammy Watkins goes to a team that can use him and that has a chance to do well. CJ Spiller is stuck in Buffalo and Jacoby Ford is stuck in Oakland. Let's hope Sammy does not get picked by a go-nowhere team, although that is the downside of being a high draft pick.

jacoby is stuck in 1st gear. he hasn't been healthy enough

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 3:17 PM

to really be a contributor for oakland. that's why they won't bother trying to resign him now that he's a FA. he can go wherever he wants and nurse his hammy in perpetuity. ;)

FAT TAX NOW!

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 1:45 PM

I know the Falcons need linemen and pass rushers but i would love to see Sammy and Julio Jones in the same offense!

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 1:49 PM

that would be the worst pick ever man haha...Julio Jones, Roddy White AND Sammy Watkins? They have other areas to focus on.

Worst pick ever?

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 4:07 PM

Cmon man... it wouldn't be a sensible pick but it wouldn't be the worst pick ever (see Tony Mandrich, Brian Bosworth etc... etc....)

Re: Worst pick ever?

[1]
Posted: Feb 18, 2014 7:05 PM

I'm not saying it would be a bad pick because Sammy's going to be bad...I think he's gonna be incredible. It would be bad because they would have 3 #1 receivers on the team and that's one of the only positions they've already got covered (and then some)

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 6:05 PM

That would be a very dangerous WR combo. Who do you cover?

Re: Re: FB Update: NFL.com: Watkins will dazzle with his blazing speed

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 1:04 AM

I actually agree with ash4trek, I would love to see a way to pull that off bc Roddy White has already said he can only see himself playing another 2 years and now there are questions as to whether Julio will be ready for this season. You just lost the best receiving TE of all time. I think you could use plenty of 3+ rec packages to cover up that loss and help Ryan who needs options or he gets shaky. And before you say it, I know a best line would help that but take the best player in Round 1 and fill needs after that.

Ryan Leaf was worst pick ever***

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 4:52 PM

Replies: 10   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Kent State
FOR SALE: 8 Lower Level North tickets together for the Kent State game. Section R, row Z and AA. Midway up on...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1243 people have read this post