Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How does everyone feel about what they saw this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 4

How does everyone feel about what they saw this weekend

Feb 17, 2014, 6:23 PM

I think this baseball team can be really good.

Let's not hide the fact this team looked shaky. Too many errors to be honest.

BTW.... the pitching is much better then it showed, I firmly believe that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does everyone feel about what they saw this weekend

Feb 17, 2014, 6:25 PM

MODS!!!

can we get the straight jackets with the nylon stitching!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does everyone feel about what they saw this weekend

Feb 17, 2014, 6:30 PM

You angry bro?

Re: How does everyone feel about what they saw this weekend***

Feb 17, 2014, 6:40 PM

Why converse with such a low pulser?!?!?***

Feb 17, 2014, 6:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why converse with such a low pulser?!?!?***

Feb 17, 2014, 6:47 PM

Lol the dude was asking people's opinion on the baseball team. You want to clown him for having a low pulse?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Feb 17, 2014, 6:49 PM

welcome to tigernet

where the " pulse matters "

they wont think im cool if my pulse is low!!!!

sounds like a soccer player

Feb 17, 2014, 6:51 PM

you angry bro?

Feb 17, 2014, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Why converse with such a low pulser?!?!?*** ]

The pulse means soooo much.

Oh what would I do without my internet ego??? The pulse means so much to me. What would I do without it? I'm so insecure.

yeah

Think the baseball team will be fine this year

Feb 17, 2014, 6:44 PM

Just need to find 3-4 guys who are going to hit well above .300, and 2-3 guys that are going to get a bunch of RBIs.

Unfortunately, it seems that all the changes to the balls and bats have pretty much taken the long ball out of the game. Clemson's HR totals have dropped drastically in the last few years, and from what I can tell, that's been something that's happened to nearly every team. And while the HRs were getting a little excessive, I don't think you can argue that what's happening currently makes the game any more like pro- ball. Just go take a look at the numbers some of our guys who hit a lot of HRs at Clemson are putting up in the minors and the pros. It's not like they can't hit HRs without the aluminum bats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think the baseball team will be fine this year

Feb 17, 2014, 6:51 PM

the long ball is gone like you say...

im not sure if there was more then 1 HR in the college WS last year. College baseball needs to do something to increase offense. Im not saying go back to the old days.... but something must change

I want these bats back!

Feb 17, 2014, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Think the baseball team will be fine this year ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbl4XTXl06A

Those bats had some serious pop!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball Fan will be along, shortly, and tell you that

Feb 17, 2014, 6:53 PM

we are hampered by the facilities.

Not deterred by what I saw.

Feb 17, 2014, 6:57 PM

Baseball has a long season of growth and development ahead of them. Blame it on first series jitters or youth but we will be just fine when June rolls around.

The basketball team suffers from a lack of focus at times; ie 5 second violations, errant passing, and a senseless 40 foot shot. Having said that I'm really proud of our hustle and efforts versus a quality opponent.

My only beef with this weekend is all the false front trolls who demand that a coach be fired for one loss.

Georgia Tech lost twice this weekend and one of those was a loss to Radford. As classless as Jawga fans are, do you think they're filling up the GT boards with propaganda like you and your coot friends?!
Food for thought.

Re: Not deterred by what I saw.

Feb 17, 2014, 7:10 PM

Why call me a coot? I've probably been a tiger longer then you have been alive.

Ridiculous

Re: Not deterred by what I saw.

Feb 17, 2014, 9:36 PM

because you are one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I feel horrible about what I saw.

Feb 17, 2014, 7:31 PM

It involved a star fish, a birdwell bathing suit, and a three wheeler.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The baseball team

Feb 17, 2014, 7:54 PM

Will be fine. If not, there's always BJ Upton and Dan STRuggla to be pissed at.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

How many teams ranked ahead of us went undefeated

Feb 17, 2014, 8:37 PM

in their 1st series? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is that a rhetorical question, or is ewe specting an answer?

Feb 17, 2014, 8:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Doubt it....It's just one of those questions that doesn't

Feb 17, 2014, 8:43 PM

necessarily require an answer....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you know that half of the teams that played on Sunday

Feb 17, 2014, 8:48 PM

LOST?

Signed,

T-Bowden

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Did you know that half of the teams that played on Sunday

Feb 17, 2014, 9:41 PM

That made me laugh a little.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Correct

Feb 17, 2014, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Doubt it....It's just one of those questions that doesn't ]

I was just wondering if cootb Ate One could even answer the question

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

gwp, unfortunately

Feb 17, 2014, 8:55 PM [ in reply to How many teams ranked ahead of us went undefeated ]

the coots went unscathed.

Right, and eventually they will lose their share of games

Feb 17, 2014, 9:17 PM

However, most of the teams ranked ahead of us lost a game in their first series. Apparently even the good teams lose games and aren't on top of their game early on.

Oh, plus Lukeb Ate One is generally an idgit when posting. So there's that too

Replies: 25
| visibility 4
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic