Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Photo: New Clemson Scoreboard Signage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,008

BSB Update: Photo: New Clemson Scoreboard Signage

Feb 13, 2014, 1:14 PM

Photo: New Clemson Scoreboard Signage

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Photo: New Clemson Scoreboard Signage

Feb 13, 2014, 1:15 PM

Hopefully they will be replacing that next year.

null

I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?***

Feb 13, 2014, 1:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They played in 12 CWS's, too?***

Feb 13, 2014, 1:20 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?***

Feb 13, 2014, 1:22 PM [ in reply to I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?*** ]

wow, unreal

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

huh ?***

Feb 13, 2014, 1:24 PM [ in reply to I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh....I get it

Feb 13, 2014, 1:26 PM [ in reply to I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?*** ]

Wait, no...no I don't

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's a joke of the number of times the Bills have made it

Feb 13, 2014, 2:07 PM

far into the Play-Offs but don't have a Super Bowl Championship yet.

Kind of like Clemson going to Omaha the 2nd most times of teams without a National Title.

It's a sadistic joke, very sadistic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: It's a joke of the number of times the Bills have made it

Feb 13, 2014, 2:10 PM

But arent we a distant second to maybe FSU or someone who has been almost twice as much w/o a championship

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU-21-0 appearances/ championships

Feb 13, 2014, 2:13 PM

CU is I believe second with 12-0

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Close, FSU has 21 appearances without a title.

Feb 13, 2014, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: It's a joke of the number of times the Bills have made it ]

FSU: 21
Clemson: 12
UNC: 10
Northern Colorado: 10
Mississippi State: 9
Florida: 8

Texas has the most appearances by 11 (34 appearances to Miami's 23)...with 6 titles to show for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

But the Bills are an NFL team, not a college

Feb 13, 2014, 3:22 PM [ in reply to It's a joke of the number of times the Bills have made it ]

baseball team. How many AFC teams were there when the Bills were making the Super Bowl? How many D1 college baseball teams are there?

Yeah...I still don't get it

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign? yep

Feb 13, 2014, 2:05 PM [ in reply to I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?*** ]

but they lie they've never been... to Fatz Cafe that is. ;)

Your Tnet handle made me think of the movie Argo. See it ?

Feb 13, 2014, 4:23 PM [ in reply to I wonder if the Buffalo Bills have such a sign?*** ]

Your lame post made me think of the catch phrase they used in that movie as a play on words with the name of the movie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: BSB Update: Photo: New Clemson Scoreboard Signage

Feb 13, 2014, 1:21 PM

the hell with that. what does the field look like. lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: BSB Update: Photo: New Clemson Scoreboard Signage

Feb 13, 2014, 3:06 PM

I agree, preferably some video footage!

12 CWS appearance is nice but wouldnt made that big of sign

Feb 13, 2014, 2:03 PM

Something that large only deserves a CWS Championship. Until Jack quits playing tight then that will be hard

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky 13

Feb 13, 2014, 5:43 PM

Let's go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,008
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic