Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Life on the recruiting trail: Six coaches, one barbecue joint
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Life on the recruiting trail: Six coaches, one barbecue joint

Feb 8, 2014, 11:46 AM

Life on the recruiting trail: Six coaches, one barbecue joint

Clemson recruiting coordinator Jeff Scott said Wednesday that one story that he will forever remember about the 2014 recruiting class was when six assistant coaches from four different programs met in a barbecue restaurant one evening. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Life on the recruiting trail: Six coaches, one barbecue joint

Feb 8, 2014, 11:51 AM

heck with the prospects what and where was the joint. what should we order? Granted in texas it was probably beef brisket

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2014, 12:53 PM

The restaurant is located in Stephensville TX.

Feb 8, 2014, 1:42 PM

I guess what he isn't saying is, the time he caught Mangus pissing on the bench at the BBQ house in Texass. Or when he saw Bobby Petrino throw another chick off his Harley in the parking lot at a bar in Charleston. Or maybe a more favorable story, Petrino throwing one of his many high dollar affairs on a pool table in cootlumbia, with Slurrier bar dancing without his shirt on, while Mangus was pissing in the ice machine. Or when he saw Slurrier pole dancing with nothing on but his garnet and black lip stick and G-String in a strip joint in New Orleans, while Slurring the words to his favorite song, I love demcocks, I love demcocks, I love demcocks rah rah rah. Yes Jeff, I bet you could ruin the stellar reputation of about all the SEC coaches character including the one that came to the acc to try and clean his story up. But there will be another incident for Mr. Petrino. When he gets to be around 60 and his hormones start to slow him down. But until then, there will likely be more than a few favorable incidents for him. Alcohol and over acting hormones will usually cause unwanted character flaws. Poor Bobby, he choose the wrong employment field for the bad boy life style that he so much enjoys living. The public eye now has the cell video cameras in arms reach that will record your public actions around every corner!!! You can run, but you can hide. The candid camera is watching us all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Petrino rides Mopeds, AKA DUI Bikes:-)***

Feb 9, 2014, 8:30 AM

Scott Shafer is a poozy

Feb 8, 2014, 3:09 PM

waaaa that meanie is trying to score again in the 2nd quarter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The big question is mustard based?***

Feb 8, 2014, 10:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i see that Jeff Scott has joined the 'visor faction'

Feb 8, 2014, 10:50 PM

when it comes to coaches headgear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he looks so cute in his!***

Feb 9, 2014, 11:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't there a video of 6 coaches, one plate, or cup or something?

Feb 9, 2014, 11:58 AM

Anyone heard of it? Is it a recruiting video?
Thanks in advance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic