»
Topic: New Story: Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies
Replies: 21   Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 11:34 PM by: allorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 21   Pages: 1  

New Story: Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 7:49 PM

Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said Wednesday that he thinks the Tigers might sign as many as 25 players for the 2015 recruiting cycle. What will that class be heavy on? Heavies. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 7:56 PM

with the two unexpected OL losses this would have been a good time to have the option of bringing in a JUCO. Too bad we didnt get that done.

STS is saddened by this news

[2]
Posted: Feb 6, 2014 8:00 PM

They will probably have to worry about our 2020 OL numbers after the 2015 class comes in.

Rest assured

[2]
Posted: Feb 6, 2014 9:27 PM

they will find something to whine about.

Re: Rest assured

Posted: Feb 9, 2014 11:19 PM

Even if they had to complain about the very best piece of apple pie they had ever had. I'm not pointing a finger at no one but, there are some folks that are not at peace with themselves if they don't have something to complain about.

The 3 main guys on my wish list are

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 8:01 PM

Shy Tuttle, Chuma Edoga, and Albert Huggins. Hope it comes true!

Anyone know about

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 8:25 PM

Who we are actually heavily targeting as far as 2015?

Proper gun control is using both hands and a good quality bipod.

The 3 I just listed!

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 8:34 PM

Martez Ivey

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 11:18 AM

what about Martez, on the O-line

Big class for us is 25

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 9:11 PM

There are schools on probation and loss of schollies that bring that many in annually.

Of course, we give out 4 yr scholarships instead of one year ones.

Re: Big class for us is 25

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 10:21 PM

We have a lot of players for 4 or 5 years, this year was a little unusual with 3 juniors to the NFL ....

Re: Big class for us is 25

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 10:22 PM

I know a couple of our recruits for 2015 and they all love Clemson. I expect this to be one of the better classes we've had in the last decade. About time we had some road graders up front!!

I am embarrassed by so many

[2]
Posted: Feb 6, 2014 11:15 PM

Clemson fans that get on here and say "Oh when is Mitch going to lose a star bc he committed to Clemson?" That is a victims attitude. And we are not victims. And as much as a lot of you would like to think that thus truely happens. Its bullstuff and it makes us look bad. Please stop it sounds like a bunch of whiners. Go Tigers

Re: I am embarrassed by so many

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 11:39 PM

I pay more attention to position rankings than stars.... A top 20 players at the position is pretty good... a top 100 player at the position could be a mainstay in their 5th year depending on their work habits. I think that is why the coaches like to get players to Clemson for summer camp. They look at how hard the work and play the game.
Read what they observed in Grady Jarret when he came for a visit,,, he was winning the one on one battles.

Heard on the radio that the Seahawks had more players that were 2 stars out of hs that 5*, an interesting stat.... sometimes a high talented guy does not learn how to work hard... maybe like Clowney....

I guess you're wrong, overnight , without playing a down,

[2]
Posted: Feb 7, 2014 11:17 AM

Scout DROPPED Hyatt to number 2 at his position . All that was done was a commit to Clemson. Sorry , facts say some might not be paranoid and u may have no clue.

Agree completely...there's no excuse for his downgrade

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 5:16 PM

That doesn't make him any less of a player of course, and I CAN NOT WAIT to get that kid on campus...he'll be dirty. But you can't ignore some of the suspicious things that take place. It doesn't have to be a victim's mentality as in we, Clemson, are always targeted. Instead, it is always the SEC and bigger programs that are >rewarded< with commitments and gaining stars by doing so.

Re: I am embarrassed by so many

Posted: Feb 9, 2014 11:34 PM

P O T D has my vote without anything needed to be added!!!

That's great to hear!! I think this is what we've been

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 6:19 AM

needing to get us over that final hurddle. It is very nice to go up and over someone or even fly by them but when you can be more physical than your opponent and impose your will as well------well it will be very difficult to match up against all of that. 5 tool team!

One thing

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 11:10 AM

All I can say is.....

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

Why not look at JUCO players?

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 12:24 PM

That's this year's S&C rant.

Recruits

[1]
Posted: Feb 7, 2014 7:14 PM

Sometimes as I read the board I cringe a little and hope recruits are able to read through the lines of some posts. I know they are typically very smart kids but some posts are vague to the point that they are borderline deminishing them. Hopefully I am wrong.

Wanna win a NC?

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 11:00 AM

gotta recruit OL better....we've been sayin' this 4 awhile right. Looks like like,maybe, our coaches are finally getting it.

Replies: 21   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 season tickets in section TDT, row S, seats 2 and 4. Selling for $800 each. Email me if interested...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
4657 people have read this post