Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: More on Mitch Hyatt and his "nasty" style of play
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: More on Mitch Hyatt and his "nasty" style of play

Feb 6, 2014, 12:53 PM

More on Mitch Hyatt and his "nasty" style of play

Mitch Hyatt is a nice guy, until he steps on the football field. Read more here about the 2015 Clemson commit, including what his head coach says about playing through the whistle. What does Dan Benish,Hyatt's uncle, say about his nephew's choice? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mitch Hyatt and his "nasty" style of play - I love how

Feb 6, 2014, 2:27 PM

once he gets on a guy he stays on him. that tenacity is something a good OL needs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hyatt may be the #1 OL in the nation, but he is not the #1

Feb 6, 2014, 3:24 PM

OT in Jawja, just ask Micheal Carvell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hyatt may be the #1 OL in the nation, but he is not the #1

Feb 6, 2014, 4:28 PM

I think it is Car-vile

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Car-vile--good one

Feb 6, 2014, 7:45 PM

He always looks like he is choking on his own vomit when the name "Dabo Swinney" is mentioned.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I saw that exact look from him during channel 2's coverage

Feb 7, 2014, 12:00 AM

of Williams' committment.

Was not just the look. It could be heard in his response after the reporter mentioned Dabo.

It even made me sick to hear/see, as I was watching him flounder in the most profound form of denial I have ever witnessed in my life.

His hilights are kind of scary to watch

Feb 6, 2014, 3:37 PM

... for the person on the receiving end. He kept picking people up and tossing them 10-15 yards, and he didn't stop until the whistle was blown (even if the play was "over" for him).

I'm not a scout

Feb 6, 2014, 4:21 PM

By any means.

But the rest of the line looks pretty good too. I can't see the numbers but they all finish blocks

1 year of the no. 1 prospect committed to Clemson looks

Feb 6, 2014, 4:24 PM

pretty good too.

Re: I'm not a scout

Feb 6, 2014, 9:14 PM [ in reply to I'm not a scout ]

I hope his style rub off on the rest of our OL. We would have not one but two all americans runningbacks during the same season.

Someone PLEASE dub Joe Namath "Wanna kiss U" on this***

Feb 6, 2014, 4:41 PM

Re: Someone PLEASE dub Joe Namath "Wanna kiss U" on this***

Feb 6, 2014, 4:42 PM

The last video interview that is.

Re: New Story: More on Mitch Hyatt and his "nasty" style of play

Feb 6, 2014, 7:08 PM

One thing we can look forward to when he get to Clemson and on the team. We should never be afraid to go for 4th 1 or 2. And a quick RB like Adam Choice with more moves than Mayflower movers, should, will, have a change to win a Heisman. And how about the way he put big bad Carter flat of his back, and looking for someone else to flatten. Personally, I'm very excited and can barely wait to see him on our O line. Now Dabo and staff need to work their A$SES off to get someone on the other side of center just close to being what Mitch is going to be. If Morris is still with us, he should be able to shake everything out of his play book and rewrite it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2:20 mark on 1st video!!!!

Feb 6, 2014, 7:20 PM

brings a smile to my face!!! Glad this dude is Clemson!!!

Oct 22, 2022, 2:29 PM

Considerable football skills aside... What an impressive young man this is!

Feb 7, 2014, 3:14 PM

AJC, NBC, CBS, FOX, or ESECPN won't talk this commit into looking at the sec with his sec skill. This kid was being groomed to be a Clemson Tiger from the day he was born by a Clemson National Championship Ring wearing uncle that branded the Clemson orange in his nephew from his sisters hospital room. Every school he visited, he left without seeing what they had b/c he didn't see Clemson in them. The only thing that Dabo had to do to sign this kid was offer him. From what his HS coach has said about Mitch, he will bring everything he has to give at every practice. And kids like that helps to make everybody around them compete at their highest level. I can see this life long Tiger help change the face of our offensive line for the better. And leave a mark of what type of offensive players we should expect to recruit for Clemson. Even a 3 star can work hard enough to become the player we need for them to be. Hopefully Mitch will be just the start of something new at Clemson. Big rough tough hard working to be the best they can be on the O or D line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need at least 2 more OL in the 2015 class

Feb 8, 2014, 12:11 PM

Austin Clark is a really good 1, and maybe even Summerville's Zach Bailey or Martez Ivey.

Like to see at least 4 OL total (IMO) in the 015 class.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic