»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 9:49 PM by: Dugatiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Football Recruiting Update: Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 8:07 PM

Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow

Read Update »

Great News!***

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 8:20 PM

Re: Great News!***

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 8:32 PM

Auburn bound.

I agree

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 8:57 PM

I think he is Auburn bound also. Hope he proves us wrong!

Re: I agree

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 9:07 PM

Could you guys imagine us pulling Yeargin, Thomas, and Williams? In addition to Register, Joseph, Rogers, etc? The defense will get nasty. Add in Alexander, Kearse, Muse, etc in the secondary. I like

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 9:02 PM

I would imagine his reference to God fits the Clemson staff and atmosphere pretty well. Not a judgmental inference to AU, but I doubt that comment fits AU better than our program.

Re: Re: Football Recruiting Update: Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 9:07 PM

Auburn is problem the better place for him would guess there is plenty of playing time behind the 2 5star de they signed last year as well was e daniels which was a stud too.

Re: Re: Re: Football Recruiting Update: Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 9:08 PM

Probably not problem

Re: Re: Re: Football Recruiting Update: Andrew Williams tweets about his decision tomorrow

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 9:49 PM

I detected the point of your post. The sarcasm was in post. He can't get a much more Godly environment from a BCS football program than Clemson, IMO. To that end we take no back seat.

Yeargin and Thomas

[1]
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 9:14 PM

Will both sign with us tomorrow. Plus, Mitch Hyatt will commit tomorrow. These are exciting times to be a Tiger.

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: FOR SALE: 2 full season tickets in Section TDI, Row Q, Seats 13 & 15. Seats are in the South upper d...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
3114 people have read this post