Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: 4-Star RB visiting Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: 4-Star RB visiting Clemson

Feb 1, 2014, 11:25 AM

4-Star RB visiting Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans, I know, but getting Kamara would be huge.***

Feb 1, 2014, 11:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Football Recruiting Update: 4-Star RB visiting Clemson

Feb 1, 2014, 11:45 AM

This guy is big time. Definitely would be STACKED in the RB department if we added him to the mix

If we land Kamara

Feb 1, 2014, 12:07 PM

we will have one of deepest RB units in the country. Zac Brooks 4 star. Alvin Kamara 4 star. Wayne Gallman 4 star. Jae'lon Oglesby 4 star. Adam Choice 4 star. Tyshon Dye 4 star. D.J Howard 3 star. C.J Davidson walk-on track star. Pretty freakin impressive!!

Re: If we land Kamara

Feb 1, 2014, 1:01 PM

It would also tell me they may have questions about either the two new guys academically and or Dye's recovery.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And it could mean......

Feb 1, 2014, 1:27 PM

......that they just wanted another RB. You a doom and gloom guy aren't you, it might be as simple as just wanting another elite RB. Sometimes RB don't pan out so you need as many bullets in the gun in case you do happen to get that dud. It may very well be your last point of Dye's back not healing right or taking longer than expected but I will wait until Dabo comes out and says as much before I jump to negative conclusions. As far as Gallman all I have read and heard is that he is a beast and the coaching staff struggled all year with the do we play him or not. As far as eligibility if we would have known by now if they were having trouble bc they had to stay eligible all year plus stay eligible for the OB. This was for 74 it has taken me 30 minutes to right bc spell check keeps changing every other daggum word....

Exactlly,

Feb 1, 2014, 7:46 PM

If we have a shot at Kamara, we better take it no matter how deep our backfield is!

Re: Exactlly,

Feb 2, 2014, 12:34 PM

Well most people are forgetting Clemson runs a spread offense. Clemson has great WR's and TE's. They have lacked big plays in the running game ever since Spiller left. You all know how many WR's we have catching the ball, and contributing every game? yeah... a lot. So do not think only 2 running backs can get the job done... nah!

Dabo has indicated recently that Dye's recovery is right on

Feb 1, 2014, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: If we land Kamara ]

schedule and they have less concern about him than they had about Kalon Davis and his back injury. Dye will not be hit in spring practice, but he will practice.

Dye will be the offensive freshman of the year in the ACC. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo has indicated recently that Dye's recovery is right on

Feb 1, 2014, 1:50 PM

Coach speak. Just like when he said Willy Korn was well and would play some in every game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not going to use something from 6 years ago to judge

Feb 1, 2014, 2:02 PM

the truthfulness of his words.(Not that I agree with your premise) I think we have enough evidence since then to believe he means what he said.

I expect Tyshon Dye to be one of the top running backs in the ACC next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not going to use something from 6 years ago to judge

Feb 1, 2014, 2:10 PM

I'd rather you be right than me but the man isnt under oath and it is the off season. he isn't required to be right or reveal every aspect of this. to me not contact in the spring says he has a way to go for complete recovery. I just know enough about back stuff to know it can be tricky

If Kamara does transfer then that will complete the 2013

Feb 2, 2014, 8:59 AM [ in reply to I'm not going to use something from 6 years ago to judge ]

recruiting class minus robert nkemdiche carl lawson and Adams. I for one am glad Nkemdiche did not come he is a cancer and not a team player his on the field actions prove that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would it be coach speak? Have you heard that there

Feb 1, 2014, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo has indicated recently that Dye's recovery is right on ]

were concerns? Korn doesn't equate to Dye.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great first step, extremely hard runner.........

Feb 1, 2014, 12:55 PM

apparently with very deceptive speed. What a perfect running style for this offense. Would be a great get. Go Dabo!

Is it a risky move if he can't play next year?

Feb 1, 2014, 1:41 PM

He could leave, after one year of sitting out and one year of playing, for the NFL. Not saying he will, but do you want to risk another Bellamy type situation where you possibly lose a 3 year contributor Gurley type back because of the presence of a running back that isn't going to stick around?

He looks like a great back, but there is a greater risk than there normally is. Is someone transferring or leaving after the spring?

Re: Is it a risky move if he can't play next year?

Feb 1, 2014, 1:54 PM

I thought Bellamy's trouble was academics.....

COooooomeeee on DOWN!***

Feb 1, 2014, 2:23 PM

You mean he's not a Receiver???***

Feb 1, 2014, 2:45 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

That's funny he got suspended after he had already decided..

Feb 1, 2014, 2:49 PM

to transfer. Saban, we know you have no morals, you're not tricking anyone with fake suspensions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's funny he got suspended after he had already decided..

Feb 1, 2014, 3:02 PM

he missed out on the bowl goody bag probably.

I bet he wasn't even told about the team function

Feb 1, 2014, 6:43 PM

Just so they could suspend him.

A Bellamy type situation?

Feb 1, 2014, 8:08 PM

Bellamy was an egotistical nuisance and a cancer in the locker room. Kamara is simply transferring based on comfort. All I have read about him is that he is a very good kid and well spoken. Dude just wants to play football. Lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic