Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Sammy Watkins goes #2 overall in latest mock draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FB Update: Sammy Watkins goes #2 overall in latest mock draft

Jan 30, 2014, 8:25 PM

Sammy Watkins goes #2 overall in latest mock draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be a very appropriate number for THE DEUCE****

Jan 30, 2014, 8:45 PM

49ers have a ton of draft picks this year

Jan 30, 2014, 9:15 PM

would be nice if they trade all the way up to get him...

will be nice to see a Clemson star on a well managed team for a change!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking at that guys draft, wouldn't count on it

Jan 30, 2014, 9:58 PM

cause he is obviously clueless. Jake Matthews at #11? Mike Evans #10, ahead of Marq Lee?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL @ the guy on TNET calling out someone on nfl.com

Jan 31, 2014, 9:10 AM

I have no problem with those picks. A lot of these guys are projecting Greg Robinson OT/Auburn ahead of Matthews. They are both studs and that's obviously a possibility.

If Mike Evans runs well, he could very well be the 2nd WR off the board. Hard to argue with his ball skills and size.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: FB Update: Sammy Watkins goes #2 overall in latest mock draft

Jan 30, 2014, 10:53 PM

I was just looking at the bleecher mock draft, and we know they don't know crap. But they have Tajh and Brandon Thomas going in the 5th round. They have Byrant and Breeland going in the 6 round. Breeland and Bryant surly should have stayed. They got bad info from somebody or, it could have been a possible family push that had never played a down of FB any where. I didn't see the rest of our guys any where, and I can't hardly believe Shatley and Catman wasn't any where as draft worthy. Has anybody seen them in a mock draft any where.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2014, 12:09 AM

Many are showing him as #7 to Tampa bay, but either way he is definitely going in the first round.

Jan 31, 2014, 12:57 AM

I don't think the Texans take Clowney because I think he fits better in a 4-3 like South Carolina played and not a 3-4. He's not JJ Watt, but I'm sure he will be just fine at the NFL level no matter what defense he plays in. There's a reason I'm not an NFL General Manager. I could see a team trying to trade up to take him #1 though, maybe the Falcons or something. He seems like one of the only true #1 players. People have doubts about Bortles, Manziel, Carr, and Bridgewater at #1 but Clowney's only knock was his down junior season. We all #### on him, and I won't be rooting for him in the pros unless he somehow winded up on my team (picking in the last 4 picks so that's borderline impossible unless there's a big trade) but I believe he will have a good career at the next level no matter where he goes.

That being said, a Sammy Watkins jersey could be the first NFL jersey I've bought in years, wherever he goes. He's a great dude and deserves every bit of recognition and ever penny he gets.

That would be cool if the top two picks were from SC college

Jan 31, 2014, 10:11 AM

But I dont see anybody investing a #2 pick on a WR. Sammy will go around 10th.

Nice seeing it on the nfl channel though =)

Jan 31, 2014, 1:49 PM

Remarkable event!

the fact that he and clowney are at the top of that board is

Jan 31, 2014, 11:57 AM

very telling about the quality of the QBs available in this draft. don't get me wrong, both players are exceptional at their positions, but given the number of teams drafting at the top of the draft that need a QB badly, the fact that they could be 1-2 off the board is telling. personally, i hope sammy slides to #5 to play for my raiders. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic