Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Choice makes the most of weekend visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Choice makes the most of weekend visit

Jan 21, 2014, 9:29 AM

Choice makes the most of weekend visit

Running back Adam Choice, one of the prizes of the 2014 recruiting class, visited Clemson this past weekend. Who was his player host? What does he say about the visit, and how is his shoulder healing? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Choice makes the most of weekend visit

Jan 21, 2014, 9:32 AM

I forgot he played qb in HS. Interesting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting And Could Be Obvious ----

Jan 21, 2014, 9:54 AM

"Wild Tiger formation"....step right up!

Jan 21, 2014, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Choice makes the most of weekend visit ]

Watch his film. You will be shocked if you expect to see a QB. He is a full out RB that just lines up behind center. He is one of my favorite recruits as RB. He is a Bull rusher on a mission in a crowd of players that are trying to stop him. In his film, you will see that he wins MOST of those battles. He is a very strong runner from his feet to the top of his head. I say top of his head b/c he's a smart runner with speed and good moves that is very hard to bring down. I will be shocked if he doesn't become ONE of the best pure RBs that we have seen at Clemson in a very long time. I don't have an idea of the type of competition he played against, but they were over matched by Adam Choice, I M O!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100%

Jan 21, 2014, 12:42 PM

This kid looks impressive on film. Can't wait to see him on the play. He could be one of the best RBs at Clemson when its all said and done, just my opinion though.

I think this kid made a great Choice

Jan 21, 2014, 10:04 AM

pun intended

Jan 21, 2014, 1:27 PM

Does he have any thoughts on us talking with Alvin Kamara and him possibly transferring from Alabama?

Jan 21, 2014, 2:06 PM

No, he worries none about a sec transfer. He is better than that. And he doesn't have cootish thoughts!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2014, 2:11 PM

they are very similar in backs, but Kamara is slow in comparison. I like Choice much much better.

What you will not see in Choices film is that he has phenomenal balls skills and can also play in the slot. This kid is a gamer and agree that he will be one of the better back we have had in a while.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3rd Down RB ? Slot Receiver ? Where does Choice project?***

Jan 21, 2014, 9:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3rd Down RB ? Slot Receiver ? Where does Choice project?***

Jan 21, 2014, 9:24 PM

He was recruited as a RB. He will fit better at RB than any where on the field b/c of his height. Put about 15 more pounds and he will really be hard to tackle.

Re: 3rd Down RB ? Slot Receiver ? Where does Choice project?***

Jan 24, 2014, 5:16 PM [ in reply to 3rd Down RB ? Slot Receiver ? Where does Choice project?*** ]

He will project as a monster.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic