Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Video rewind: Orange Bowl second and third quarters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,524

New Story: Video rewind: Orange Bowl second and third quarters

Jan 15, 2014, 10:10 AM

Video rewind: Orange Bowl second and third quarters

Video clips and thoughts from the second quarter of Clemson's 40-35 win in the Orange Bowl over Ohio St, earlier this month. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the Vonn Bell interception, I think Boyd would

Jan 15, 2014, 10:33 AM

have gotten the 1st down if he had lowered his shoulder. Did anyone else think the same, or just me. I haven't seen anyone point that out.

No doubt ... it was there for him***

Jan 15, 2014, 10:38 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least the first down, maybe a TD if breaks a tackle***

Jan 15, 2014, 11:09 AM [ in reply to On the Vonn Bell interception, I think Boyd would ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely. Shoulda had 1st & goal there

Jan 16, 2014, 12:24 AM [ in reply to On the Vonn Bell interception, I think Boyd would ]

It's nice to know Clemson doesn't have to play a perfect game to beat good teams.

This could have been a 14-17 point win but for a few mistakes and some angry officials.

The offseason is nice coming off a quality win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "3"

Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM

I believe Dabo was holding up three fingers because Tajh only needed to run the ball 3 yards for a first down. He had the yardage open in front of him. Should he have pulled it down and run for three yards we have first and goal. I think I heard Dabo mention this in an interview as well.

Glad we made it through the mental mistakes and pulled it out!

Go tigers!

Muffed punt was biggest single play of the game ...

Jan 15, 2014, 2:33 PM

We're down 29-20 and giving them the ball back in good field position after being in control for most of the game.

When the ball leaves Pinion's foot, it's obvious the game is slipping away from us and then suddenly ... we're back in control again!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Momentum shifter***

Jan 15, 2014, 2:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic