»
Topic: New Story: Video rewind: Orange Bowl second and third quarters
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 12:24 AM by: gat1ger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

New Story: Video rewind: Orange Bowl second and third quarters

Posted: Jan 15, 2014 10:10 AM

Video rewind: Orange Bowl second and third quarters

Video clips and thoughts from the second quarter of Clemson's 40-35 win in the Orange Bowl over Ohio St, earlier this month. Full Story »

On the Vonn Bell interception, I think Boyd would

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 10:33 AM

have gotten the 1st down if he had lowered his shoulder. Did anyone else think the same, or just me. I haven't seen anyone point that out.

No doubt ... it was there for him***

Posted: Jan 15, 2014 10:38 AM

At least the first down, maybe a TD if breaks a tackle***

Posted: Jan 15, 2014 11:09 AM

Absolutely. Shoulda had 1st & goal there

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 12:24 AM

It's nice to know Clemson doesn't have to play a perfect game to beat good teams.

This could have been a 14-17 point win but for a few mistakes and some angry officials.

The offseason is nice coming off a quality win.

The "3"

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 10:35 AM

I believe Dabo was holding up three fingers because Tajh only needed to run the ball 3 yards for a first down. He had the yardage open in front of him. Should he have pulled it down and run for three yards we have first and goal. I think I heard Dabo mention this in an interview as well.

Glad we made it through the mental mistakes and pulled it out!

Go tigers!

Muffed punt was biggest single play of the game ...

[4]
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 2:33 PM

We're down 29-20 and giving them the ball back in good field position after being in control for most of the game.

When the ball leaves Pinion's foot, it's obvious the game is slipping away from us and then suddenly ... we're back in control again!

Momentum shifter***

[2]
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 2:36 PM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets in sec n row o asking 1350 each, email me if interested, will take cash check or PayPal, h...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
916 people have read this post