Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Need ideas that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Going to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Need ideas that

Jan 14, 2014, 10:16 AM

involve cocaine, strippers and booze.

Prodigal, you can probably go compile MLB stats from the 1970's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Find cocaine, strippers, and booze,

Jan 14, 2014, 10:17 AM

then take them some place other than Myrtle Beach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Step 1 should be Lee's Inlet Kitchen

Jan 14, 2014, 10:18 AM

wouldn't want to booze, blow and hoo-er on an empty stomach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

You HAVE to go to the Magic Attic!!!!!!!!!***

Jan 14, 2014, 10:23 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TO GO SEE SUGARCREEK.

Jan 14, 2014, 10:45 AM

You forgot to say "to go see Sugarcreek".

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TO GO SEE SUGARCREEK.

Jan 14, 2014, 1:14 PM

Just go hang out on Seaboard Street about midnight...

Jan 14, 2014, 10:37 AM

If you don't get shot/raped, you'll have a good time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try the Ferris Wheel.***

Jan 14, 2014, 10:46 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is going to Myrtle Beach, not Chicago.***

Jan 14, 2014, 12:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drive up to Coastal, stalk some coeds

Jan 14, 2014, 11:09 AM

and make sure you bring your binocs for long range peeping.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give a homeless dude a Handy***

Jan 14, 2014, 11:12 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Need ideas that

Jan 14, 2014, 11:34 AM

Cash in tickets/ deposits, come to Kauai instead.

No idea, but let me know. I'll be there too.***

Jan 14, 2014, 12:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I live in this shat hole so here ya go......

Jan 14, 2014, 12:51 PM

Myrtle Beach options.....

Derriere's Strip Club is all nude and you can bring your own beer...nice place to pregame or end the night if you don't get something from scrapping the bottom of the barrel at Broadway.

Go get some nice Seafood at the Sea Captains House, a good steak at Chuck's, New York Prime, Angelo's, or Rioz, Mexican is a MUST at Abuelos.

Going to Bway....start at Fat Tuesdays around 9, then King Kong around 10:30, then head to Rodeo about 11:30...try the Martini bar upstairs if downstairs gets to crowded for ya...then when you are really drunk go to Malibus for the young splittail or Revolutions for a cougar special.

After Bway...The Masters is a good spot...or go to my first mention.

Surfside/Murrells Inlet....

Most of the food here is awesome...but sucks for you that its off season and Sara J's is closed. Try Nances or Gulfstream Cafe.

We pregame at Bubba's Love Shack and then head to The Beaver Bar around 11. Hot Fish Club is an ok option to but is really slow in the off season.

North Myrtle Beach....

If you are looking for something really diffident try the Parson's Table...really cool restaurant out of an old church. Also, Chestnut Hill is really good...and then the usual Benjamins for crab legs.

Get your pregame on at The Office Italian Pub, then head to Molly Darcy's....Doll House for some good sloots. Then head back towards The Office Italian Pub as there's a good after hours spot there called Shore Thing Billiards....all the sloots looking for "extra work" head there. If you like to gamble message me and I'll give ya some other good knowledge. Don't waste your time on the gambling boat...it sucks.

Another nice option is the Market Common...new complex. Try Travinia's Italian Kitchen...then the bar spot there is Nacho Hippo with live music or King Street Grill. Then you can head to any of the above late night spots. Be careful as there are only 2 ways in and out of that place and a lot of construction.

Day time fun....drink like crazy at the hot tub, go see a movie at the Big D, go carts are fun at Nascar (lines are down with offseason), and the outlets.

Hope this helps...MB isn't awful in the off season...esp. now that the college womenz are back.

Have fun!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Derriere's and Masters, but no mention of Fantails?

Jan 14, 2014, 12:56 PM

Is that place still around? Had a great night there several years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Yea Fantails isn't bad....you can get the hottest sloot in

Jan 14, 2014, 1:02 PM

there on the cheap.

Also, Ron Jons is good and another good after hours spot next to it is called Magoos.

Do you know if any of the mini-golf places

Jan 14, 2014, 12:57 PM [ in reply to I live in this shat hole so here ya go...... ]

allow beers?

None that I know of...but I'd bet no one's gonna say

Jan 14, 2014, 1:03 PM

anything about bringing in one of those "coffee cups".

My first great idea that I don't know how to

Jan 14, 2014, 10:38 AM

execute, was the putt and chug. It would be a regular mini-golf place during the day, but after dark, kick the kiddies out and have "cart girls" walking around with various shots. People could drink and putt-putt all night long.

Where was this guide when I was single and childless?

Jan 14, 2014, 1:01 PM [ in reply to I live in this shat hole so here ya go...... ]

We just always went out on the beach at Ocean Lakes, got tanked, rode around on the golf carts for a while, showers, call cab to Broadway and go to the first bar we could find that had music playing. Dance with sloots all night then pray that you didn't puke in the cab on the way back to Ocean Lakes. Pass out below the house, wake up the next day, rinse, repeat.

Yea...that was me when I use to vaycay here....

Jan 14, 2014, 1:07 PM

I look back on those days and think about how dumb a tourist I was...so many better things to do.

THE BOATHOUSE is a MUST in the summer time!!!! Anyone that comes in the summer needs to be at this place on Sunday afternoon....boats pull up to it off the waterway, live bands all day, indoor and out door bars, sloots walking around in bikinis, prb. about 600-1000 people...pretty much the biggest party at MB!

mmmm...king kong sushi......

Jan 14, 2014, 1:01 PM [ in reply to I live in this shat hole so here ya go...... ]

and, Shore Thing Billiards, eh?...writing that one down for next summer...

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic