Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB

Jan 12, 2014, 10:11 AM

Clemson offers Texas RB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why can't parents

Jan 12, 2014, 10:22 AM

Just give their kids a sensible first name?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Like HaHa Clinton-Dix ?***

Jan 12, 2014, 10:51 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB- If

Jan 12, 2014, 10:24 AM

you come to Clemson there are some nearby Shoals we'll name for you young Mr Ware. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eeehhhhh

Jan 12, 2014, 11:22 AM

Not sayin the kid isn't a good running back ... And I certainly am no expert by any means.... But he was caught on the top end a lot in his highlights and his o line doubled the size of any d line on the video.... We've seen this before that stats can be swayed by how good the rest of your team is... . I just wasn't impressed

Ehhhh

Jan 12, 2014, 11:48 AM

I don't know this kids stats but from his tape he exhibited patience, vision, watch the way he reads the blocker, and then the block itself, quick hitting the hole after the read, and for his size he runs pretty powerful, and the way he holds the ball most of the time seems pretty tight, but as mentioned before he does lack elite top end speed, but I don't believe that will stop this kid from being super productive

Needs to be faster or bigger

Jan 12, 2014, 12:11 PM

I like his patience and ball handling, but he's in between being a big back and a fast back. The coaches clearly know a lot more than I do about scouting a recruit. I personally don't see him being the star back based on that single video. ;)

Re: Needs to be faster or bigger - Comment

Jan 12, 2014, 6:37 PM

He's 5'11" and 195. He has a 1 1/2 years, just to start his freshman year. Most of these young men are still growing. I added 3/4" in height my sophomore year at CU, and more muscle mass. That was just regular exercise..no weight room. I'm sure, the recruiting standards have changed since they're being pushed into recruiting earlier, in the last few years. A college S&C program goes a long way, although they are coming out of high school far better than they did, which is why they are hitting the NFL better prepared as well. A long way to say, give him time! :)
GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB

Jan 12, 2014, 10:01 PM

Texas, Texas, Texas.... unlikely. Was John Leak the last Texan to start for Tigers? I would like to see the stat for last ten years: snaps/ recruiting hours.

Doesn't hurt anything to give these kids an offer and send.

Jan 12, 2014, 10:23 PM

a few letters. Not like they are out visiting these underclassmen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic