Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Tyshon Dye injury update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Tyshon Dye injury update

Jan 11, 2014, 1:29 PM

Tyshon Dye injury update

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've got to find a way to heal this kid quickly...he's a

Jan 11, 2014, 1:32 PM

baller....

He could legitmately be our version of Gurley next year

Jan 11, 2014, 1:36 PM

He'll probably check in close to 235 lbs next year. If he keeps his breakaway speed, we'll have a serious stud on our hands.

Re: He could legitmately be our version of Gurley next year

Jan 11, 2014, 2:12 PM

And let's not forget about Gallman. He'll be close to 220-225lbs in August too. They said he gained nearly 15 lbs over this past season and he's a violent runner (being that from playing LB in high school too and pretty #### good) and has speed to burn. The coaches have raved about him as well so may we'll have a Gurshall situation next season. I'm actually optimistic about 2014 if we get solid at the QB and DB position.

Re: He could legitmately be our version of Gurley next year

Jan 11, 2014, 7:38 PM

With two big good RBs, we will be in great condition with any QB we use b/c they are very talented. 2014 could be a great time for a two QB system with teams never knowing exactly which one we will be starting against them. Preparing for two duel threat QB's won't be an easy thing to do with just a week to prepare. And we will be loaded again with great receivers. 2014 could be our best yet with BV's D being just plain Nasty. Goooo Tigerssss in 2014!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ will be the starter at rb next year

Jan 11, 2014, 1:34 PM

Re: Football Player Update: Tyshon Dye injury update

Jan 11, 2014, 3:01 PM

I want this young man to heal up and be a real force to be reckoned with. Both he and Gallman should be very nice additions to a running game that needed a little more beef last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2014, 9:31 PM

Possible two diamonds in the ruff. C.J. Davidson has gotten his feet wet and will be more than ready to make a statement this spring, and this guy Kurt Fleming can be a major factor with his size, speed, and maturity. If he brings that professional confident with his playing ability, he can be used at any skill position on the offense. Keep an eye on this guy during spring practice. Could be another diamond in the ruff. Another Chris Weinke type of athlete. Possible Fleming for Heisman campaign on the risen? Who knows, from the past two years heisman's first year wonders. Could be anybody. Its been unpredictable for the past two years.

Jan 12, 2014, 8:11 PM

Good points! I see our potential as very bright. Dabo and his staff are making a lot of good things happen at Clemson University. Beating the coots will happen, but it won't be as big an accomplishment as so many other things we are getting done at Clemson University. They are small fish to fry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dye and 2014

Jan 11, 2014, 3:14 PM

IMO....

Dye needs the Spring if hes going be a major factor in
2014. With Brooks,Howard and Gallman leading the way.
Missing the spring is only going to get him further
behind. Doesn't mean I'm saying he can't play, or won't
play during the season. Only that missing the spring gets
him behind the 8 ball, sort 2 speak.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic