Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Dabo on South Carolina rivalry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 4,270

Football Update: Dabo on South Carolina rivalry

Jan 11, 2014, 1:34 PM

Dabo on South Carolina rivalry

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've "HAD" a great run....Dabo knows....***

Jan 11, 2014, 1:35 PM

Re: They've "HAD" a great run....Dabo knows....

Jan 11, 2014, 2:02 PM

I hope he knows more than he's shown in recent years. Because where we are in these games with them is getting old. Very old

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The losses are painful. The chatter about it is

Jan 11, 2014, 2:23 PM

absolutely driving some of us to want to start cutting. I've been eyeing my lower arm recently when clicking on some of the TNet posts......

Re: The losses are painful. The chatter about it is

Jan 11, 2014, 2:29 PM

Re: Football Update: Dabo on South Carolina rivalry

Jan 11, 2014, 2:07 PM

He might want to start thinking about it alil more tho. I know over the last 5 years or so we've been recruiting more out of state players than instate players so they might not understand the importance of this rivalry as much. But I think its something that needs to be installed in there heads when they hit campus....enough is enough!

Jan 11, 2014, 9:59 PM

Great Point! This big stage game along with the in conference rival fsu, should bring the best out of our third team players better long our first teamers. IMO its a mental play. The talent has been here for a while.

Maybe that's the problem Dabo that you dont spend any time

Jan 11, 2014, 2:17 PM

thinking about the bull #### ### whippings they hand you every year. Maybe if you thought about it more like every other Clemson fan does then you would make the necessary moves to beat these sons of ####### at least once every five ####### years.

Rant over.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here, take a seat and we'll talk about this.

Jan 11, 2014, 2:19 PM

I know exactly how you feel. This is a big deal and I'm not happy either.

I feel better now, how bout you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe that's the problem Dabo that you dont spend any time

Jan 11, 2014, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Maybe that's the problem Dabo that you dont spend any time ]

Oh I so agree. We need to find us another coach that can beat SC every year even if it means going 6/6, 7/5 like before. S A R C A S M at my best!!! The SC game is very, very important to WIN to every fan of Tiger Nation. But I also BELIEVE that its a very small percentage of Tiger Nation that would trade our success to be a self claimed state champion that has no rewards other than we beat you hahaha. Just our ONE BCS win against OSU is worth more than all FIVE of SC wins over us where it counts. They (USUC) can't and won't continue their success over us. Their success came through 37th ranked recruiting class when TB was fired. Our 2009 recruiting class of 12 was ranked 37th that didn't help us any, but Dabo was ### lucky to have kept the 12 he did keep. I'm very confident that the coots life long dream came to an end at the "roach" November 29th 2014. We have had better recruiting classes since 2010 but, the 09 class really hurt our FB program. Morris came in for the 2011 season, and BV came in the 2012 season. With good coaching now, and better recruiting than coots = coots going down in 2014 for sure!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. That's dumb. You sound like a 12 yr old.***

Jan 12, 2014, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Maybe that's the problem Dabo that you dont spend any time ]

Deer Dabo, There is no excuse for losing 5 in a row.***

Jan 11, 2014, 2:22 PM

I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't

Jan 11, 2014, 2:38 PM

spend any time thinking of South Carolina. I'm sure he spent time thinking up his response to Spurrier after the Orange Bowl.

And if he's not spending time thinking about South Carolina, he better start thinking about a way to beat them next year.

Re: I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't

Jan 11, 2014, 2:51 PM

so Dabo spends more time planning and rehearsing his "rants" than he does with gameplanning SC. Goota luv it.

Re: I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't

Jan 11, 2014, 5:56 PM

And you better love the past 5 games b/c its OVER. Now you gotta hope we don't hang another 63 on you in 2014.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You spend more time as a SCar fan on a Clemson board.

Jan 11, 2014, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't ]

"Goota luv it"

I'm willing to bet your highest education level is high school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I'd be willing to bet you're overestimating him.***

Jan 11, 2014, 6:12 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier spends more time drinking than seeing if his

Jan 11, 2014, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't ]

players actually go to class at that half-a$$ed "school" in cootlumbia.

Tell 'em Coot !***

Jan 11, 2014, 5:30 PM [ in reply to I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't ]

Who needs time to think of comebacks against the

Jan 11, 2014, 9:12 PM [ in reply to I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't ]

stupid comments SOS makes????? They're so stupid the response is easy!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We don't care about Clemson. We only care about

Jan 12, 2014, 1:32 AM [ in reply to I don't think I believe him when he says he doesn't ]

winning SEC championships".

--Steve Spurrier, 9 years ago.

Hopefully this is the start of Dabo talking less

Jan 11, 2014, 5:53 PM

And proving it on the field against USC.

Jan 11, 2014, 6:03 PM

Dabo is not shooting straight with us. He planted a question for the "rant" and then had a well rehearsed line to respond to Spurrier. He definitely spends time thinking about them as Spurrier is in his head. I hope he will do less talking and more preparation so we can break that streak.

Spurrier is in nobody's head except his own. Really sad

Jan 11, 2014, 9:14 PM

the stupid comments he makes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 words for Dabo--Just DO it!!!***

Jan 11, 2014, 6:11 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 11, 2014, 6:14 PM

when he finished at halftime today, I yelled from the stands "just beat the chickens!"

got a standing O from the sections around me.

it is time to put up or shut up regarding the coots.

"I don't spend any time thinking about South Carolina"

Jan 11, 2014, 7:40 PM

Obviously he does or he wouldn't have bragged about being the first team from SC to win a BCS game after the Orange bowl

Idiotic, classless and petty move on his part.

Re: "I don't spend any time thinking about South Carolina"

Jan 11, 2014, 8:18 PM

Lets not talk about petty and classless comments, coot. Y'all have no room to talk as long as the Ol Bal Sac is on your sidelines.

"Petty"? "Classless"...

Jan 12, 2014, 1:35 AM [ in reply to "I don't spend any time thinking about South Carolina" ]

Or perhaps 100% true?

I'm thinking the latter.

And you're obviously one seriously butthurt coot.

Best statement he's ever made on the topic

Jan 12, 2014, 12:11 AM

Now we need to just quit talking about it and chalk up a nice streak of W's against them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 4,270
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic