3 chatters in TigerActive Chat   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: Front Page Story: Orange Rush
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 4, 2014 7:02 PM by: Prime T. Tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Front Page Story: Orange Rush

[1]
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 1:22 AM

Orange Rush

Stephone Anthony intercepted Braxton Miller with just over a minute remaining, sealing Clemson's thrilling 40-35 win over Ohio St. in the Discover Orange Bowl Friday night. Full Story »

Congratulations!

[2]
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 1:32 AM

What a great win for the Tigers! Going to miss this group of seniors!!
It's a shame we had to beat the referees and #7 OSU. One of the worst officiated games I have seen in 38 years of watching Clemson football!
Looking forward to next year! I'm so happy for Dabo! No one wanted to give him a chance & he has been nothing short of amazing. Hopefully, we hand on to the Chad another year too. Great scheme by Venrables! Great moment in Tiger history!!

Re: Congratulations!

[1]
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 1:41 AM

they wanted Urban Meyer & the Ohio Sucks University to win. but "We Too Deep! Last year, "Nuk" this year "Sammy" We will miss you guys but Im a Fan for life. I hope you both go to my Pittsburgh Steelers! good Luck and

Re: Front Page Story: Orange Rush

[1]
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 1:33 AM

Another 11 win season. Im glad Im an Alumni of this prestigious University! Go Tigers! "We Too Deep!

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 1:35 AM

It's become commonplace...whatever do you mean?! GoTigers! Beat Adversity!
View my darth tigrus post! Lol

Thriller of a win to start the season and

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 2:46 AM

thriller of a win to end the season over two big time football programs! I can get used to this. Cant wait to see Watkins have great success in the NFL.

[1]
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 3:45 AM

Dang this Clemson team is a resilient bunch of Champions. I cant believe they overcame 15 penalties and the turnovers against a Mammoth team like Ohio St...The Tigers just kept coming and would not be denied!!!!!
It seemed like everytime the Tigers were bout to blow it open, there would be a penalty... I guess they couldn't let Clemson hang 70 on ole Ohio St. for fear of Urban springing onto the field for a sucker punch :P
I realize a tough team like OSU will cause teams to make mistakes, but iono, to be penalized 3x as much seems a bit crzy

TIGERNET QUESTION

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 6:57 PM

when was the last time we wore the white/orange pants combination.

Was trying to tell the wife about it...(that its been
awhile)

?????

Miami Game down there a few yrs back

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 6:58 PM

We won in OT

(link)...That wasn't it

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 7:02 PM

hmmm..

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: 2017 Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I'm selling my 1 2017 Season Ticket in the Lower Deck, West End-zone. Asking $1200 or best reasonabl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1250 people have read this post