Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Potential Position Moves
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Potential Position Moves

Dec 18, 2013, 9:13 AM

Potential Position Moves

Potential Position Moves
The Tigers still have one more huge game this season when they travel south to face Ohio State in the Orange Bowl, but I am also very excited about spring practice.

Actually, the new team will start PAW drills soon after the spring semester starts and the competi

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Potential Position Moves

Dec 18, 2013, 9:38 AM

Blanks is a good player who I'd like to see get healthy and find a home somewhere. not sure if it should be safety or LB

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to see some of this

Dec 18, 2013, 9:51 AM

I think the move of Dodd to OT makes a ton of sense. I haven't seen him play/practice, but he is regarded as an athletic big man, and we have needs at OT.

I also like the thought of Blanks moving into Christian's role. He played well there as a freshman and Kearse has, at times, looked better at S than Blanks.

I'm not sure if McCullough would be solely a RB but it would be great to see him get some hand offs and bulldoze some people. I know it is against HS competition, but his film from HS as a RB looks really good to me.

Would be happy with all of these changes

Dec 18, 2013, 10:15 AM

And we already know Dabo can get it done.

I would enjoy seeing Stoudt take the qb position for his

Dec 18, 2013, 10:40 AM

senior year - I like the calmer approach and his beautiful accurate throws, and his ability to see over the defensive players. And he is not a bad runner - and I would like to see the running backs run more anyway. Gosh, after Hot Rod made some great runs, Tajh tried to run twice in a row fumbling the second time and Usuck had him pegged for that delayed run at the goal line. (Morris! wake up!) Hopefully, Dye will be healthy, as he was best looking runner in early practices by far, then Jay-Jay may be the short yardage guy?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic