Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Shrine Bowl Day One Observations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Shrine Bowl Day One Observations

Dec 16, 2013, 3:08 PM

Shrine Bowl Day One Observations

Practice for the 2013 Shrine Bowl got underway Monday morning at Spartanburg High School, and TigerNet was on hand to take a look at several prospects, including Trevion Thompson and Chris Register. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shrine Bowl

Dec 16, 2013, 4:17 PM

Love this kind of article. Informative and gets me fired up for CLEMSON TIGER FOOTBALL!

Why?

Dec 16, 2013, 4:53 PM

Why does a Clemson reporter ask a recruiting commitment if Clemson has talked to him about moving from linebacker to defensive end and ask another commitment if Clemson had talked to him about redshirting?

In my opinion, these recruits are commitments, not signees, and a Clemson reporter bringing up points of doubt overtly is not the smartest thing to do. I'm sure other programs are planting enough seeds of doubt.

There will be plenty of time to ask these questions - AFTER THEY HAVE SIGNED.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Because inquiring minds (like mine) want to know??***

Dec 16, 2013, 5:32 PM

Re: Why?

Dec 16, 2013, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Why? ]

Give David a little more credit than that. I'm sure he has developed a relationship with them enough to ask questions like that. It's not the first time he has talked to them. Besides they weren't out of the way questions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why?

Dec 16, 2013, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Why? ]

I kinda thought the questioning was a little questionable myself...No need to try and give a kid anymore to think about than they already have..jmo

Re: Front Page Story: Shrine Bowl Day One Observations

Dec 16, 2013, 5:08 PM

The DEAL of the WEEK is a kid from South Point NC named Tyler Bray, absolute Beast. He ran Fullback @ 195lbs, 6ft. All time leading Gaston County Rushing Record by more than 600 yards. with an offense that defenses key on the Fullback. Better on Defense than Offense, will knock an ear pad out of your helmet, seen it happen. Division 1 prospect all the way just needs an opportunity. Best overall kid I've ever seen, Great Attitude.

Shrine Bowl Day One - Deal of The Week - Tyler Bray

Dec 16, 2013, 7:49 PM

The DEAL of the WEEK is a kid from South Point, Belmont, NC named Tyler Bray, absolute Beast. He ran Fullback @ 195lbs, 6ft. All time leading Gaston County Rushing Record by more than 600 yards. with an offense that defenses key on the Fullback. Better on Defense than Offense, will knock an ear pad out of your helmet, seen it happen. Division 1 prospect all the way just needs an opportunity. Best overall kid I've ever seen, Great Attitude, Absolute WORK HORSE !!

Come again?***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:18 AM

Will the Shrine Bowl be televised?******

Dec 17, 2013, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Shrine Bowl Day One - Deal of The Week - Tyler Bray ]

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic