Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson RB commit gets award
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson RB commit gets award

Dec 14, 2013, 9:47 AM

Clemson RB commit gets award

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats young man!***

Dec 14, 2013, 10:26 AM

Very impressive

Dec 14, 2013, 10:53 AM

At 5'9 195 he's a very tough runner. I can see him gaining to 220 and being a very bruising runner. Those highlights remind me a lot of Todd Gurley in his running style. Good land for us. In a couple years he'll be a 1,000 yard rusher. Go Tigers, and congrats ThatChoiceKid!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very impressive

Dec 15, 2013, 4:23 PM

I was thinking the same. At 5'9" 195, he is short, quick with good moves and very strong legs that can force his way up the middle by running through tackles with very good balance. He looks to be one of those RB's that a defense better wrap up around both legs, or he will make yards with the power he has in his legs. He reminds me of Marcus Lattimore, but with bigger legs. He makes quick strong moves even with a crowd grabbing him, and he still pushes up field for extra yards with the power to break free. With a college nutritionist and weight room, get him up to 210/220 with his quickness. I believe he will be a nasty good every down RB like we haven't had in Clemson for long time. I realize that he is just HS player, and HS don't have big fast LB's like in college. But when Choice gets into just a little space, one man will have their hands very full in trying to bring him down. In those films, the D was already in the back field in most of his carries, and he would make a jail break and be gone. I can hardly wait to see a healthy Choice in our back field at C L E M S O N. Does anyone know what his 40 time is, he seems to be pretty fast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very impressive

Dec 15, 2013, 7:35 PM

4.56 Under Armour combine. As a freshmen and at a much lighter weight it was 4.37

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson RB commit gets award

Dec 14, 2013, 11:16 AM

Glad he will sign with us. Otherwise we'd have no Choice

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5' 9" @ 190. Put 35 lbs of muscle on him and he's good to go***

Dec 15, 2013, 7:43 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic