Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: 2015 safety prospect muses future, picks Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,971

Front Page Story: 2015 safety prospect muses future, picks Clemson

Dec 8, 2013, 11:17 PM

2015 safety prospect muses future, picks Clemson

Tanner Muse, a 3-star safety prospect out of North Carolina, became Clemson's fourth commitment of the 2015 recruiting cycle late Sunday when he chose the Tigers after a meeting with recruiter Dan Brooks. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to Tiger Town Mr. Muse!

Dec 9, 2013, 12:49 AM

You just made the best decision of your life young man. Welcome to the Clemson family. We, the great Clemson fans, look forward to cheering for you for years to come.

A 6'4" safety? Yeah!!

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: 2015 safety prospect muses future, picks Clemson

Dec 9, 2013, 3:52 AM

He would make a good safety or TE once he hits the wgt. room.

That picture is almost two years old. He already would be

Dec 9, 2013, 8:35 AM

one of the biggest, fittest Safeties on campus. While hitting the weight room more could not hurt, he already has the physical size and speed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Agree

Dec 9, 2013, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: 2015 safety prospect muses future, picks Clemson ]

It's a good situation when you've got the size and speed to play on both sides of the ball. There will probably be some heated debates among the coaches on where he will play. Safety seems like a safe bet though. Wonder what his 40 time is? He looks ridiculously fast for 6'4".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree

Dec 9, 2013, 9:01 AM

24/7 has him listed at 4.32. http://247sports.com/Player/Tanner-Muse-31167?Institution=17102

Welcome aboard Vanilla Ice.***

Dec 9, 2013, 8:53 AM

null

Yo VIP, Let's Kick IT!!!***

Dec 9, 2013, 9:04 AM

was thinking the same thing

Dec 9, 2013, 9:42 PM

hopefully that's an attitude he will bring to the playing field! GO ICE!

He is "The Muse" looking solid.***

Dec 9, 2013, 9:06 AM

If he's able

Dec 9, 2013, 9:43 AM

Let him play both sides of the ball

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dec 9, 2013, 10:29 AM

Seriously the last time I saw someone with steps like that was 1991.

Wow. I dunno how ESPN could have this kid as a 3-star.

Dec 9, 2013, 10:45 AM

He looks incredibly fast for his size and he has the potential to be a wrecking crew.

3 star because no SEC team was on his list

Dec 9, 2013, 10:53 AM

If his choices included 2 or 3 SEC teams, he probably would be listed as a 5 star

Re: 3 star because no SEC team was on his list

Dec 9, 2013, 11:24 AM

Vanderbilt and Ole Miss are in the SEC!

sorry, it's Monday. I was looking for Albabama, LSU***

Dec 9, 2013, 12:43 PM

Re: sorry, it's Monday. I was looking for Albabama, LSU***

Dec 11, 2013, 4:23 AM

Only visited 1 Nike Combine @ Hough High, Charlotte. Terrible weather for that weekend, They cut it short because of weather. Baseball tied up rest of extra time for Spring/Summer Combines. Baseball, Played infield since 7 yr. old, Moved to Outfield 2012, will go get one in the gap. Had several request from SEC, Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Miss. St.,Etc. Sorry No LSU or Tex.A&M. Just a Kid, Loves to play and Liked Clemson environment.

I love this kid he plays with a chip on his shoulder, he and

Dec 9, 2013, 2:06 PM

Boulware play with a reckless attitude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I LOVE his size and speed

Dec 9, 2013, 10:00 PM

He's going to be competing from day 1

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I Believe he plays baseball as well...

Dec 9, 2013, 10:10 PM

Have a buddy who used to coach in that area and thought I remember him mentioning Muse for baseball too. Friend Said he was ridiculous athlete.

Dec 10, 2013, 9:36 AM

He kind of looks like a tool with his Affliction T-shirt and Vanilla Ice side burns but then again, a lot of us thought Chad Kelly was a tool as a freshman but he is a pretty dang good football player from what I have seen. I don't care what the players do if they makes plays on the field, stay in school, and don't embarrass the university by acting like idiots off the field.

A 4.35 40 at 6'4" is pretty crazy though. Can't beat that because even if he puts on 40 pounds and grows into a linebacker and loses .2 of a second on his 40 time he would still be one of the fastest linebackers out there.

His star rating will probably increase as well, since he is a 4-star on some sights and a 3-star on others. One summer of combines and training camps and he will start to move up a bit like Boulware did his senior year.

Dec 10, 2013, 12:28 PM

Similarily sytle and size of Dallas Cowboys all pro LB DeMarcus Ware. The kid plays like DeMarcus Ware who played Receiver & LB his senior year in high school at 6'4 227 w/4.5(40), at 6'4 247pd-4.5(40) in college and a 6'4 258pd-40(4.58) draft size as a (11th) overall pick in 2005. Love this player passion and excitement when successful during the game. Just think, he's playing at safety as well as a return man. Plus, he has another year of high school for growth in a area of his game. Great looking profile for a junior. Will be better as a senior. A blue collar workman attitude who appeals to love the game of football. Great recruiting coaches.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,971
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic