Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: SI.com analyst tweets about Orange Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,156

Football Update: SI.com analyst tweets about Orange Bowl

Dec 1, 2013, 10:35 AM

SI.com analyst tweets about Orange Bowl

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: SI.com analyst tweets about Orange Bowl

Dec 1, 2013, 10:43 AM

Well, this just made my decision to not tune in that much easier. Last night was our bowl game. Bama will destroy us and once again we will be going into the off season after another loss to the chickens and a blow out in the Orange Bowl. I guess history really does repeat itself for those who refuse to learn from it. (Dabo)

most said the same last year before we played LSU...

Dec 1, 2013, 10:47 AM

guess thats why we play the games!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.***

Dec 1, 2013, 10:59 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Yep x2 !***

Dec 1, 2013, 12:29 PM [ in reply to most said the same last year before we played LSU... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup, I'm guessing we might actually show up more relaxed and

Dec 1, 2013, 7:58 PM [ in reply to most said the same last year before we played LSU... ]

and rightfully have a decent game against Bama and play within themselves with all the pressure of Natl Title hopes and ending the coots win streak off their shoulders. Tajh talked about how they forgot to have fun; well maybe they can try to live it up this last game and attempt to enjoy themselves since it'll be the last game as a Tiger for many of them.

Re: Football Update: SI.com analyst tweets about Orange Bowl

Dec 2, 2013, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: SI.com analyst tweets about Orange Bowl ]

coot!

What a joke

Dec 1, 2013, 10:48 AM

Nobody in America wants to see us in a BCS game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this happens, I do and I will pull my a$$ of for my

Dec 1, 2013, 10:58 AM

Tigers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

^^^^What a joke

Dec 1, 2013, 2:05 PM [ in reply to What a joke ]

is right.

Would love these match ups if true

Dec 1, 2013, 10:49 AM

No SEC team for the title, and FSU can expose Ohio St as the pretenders they are. Plus Clemson gets a good bowl game with a tough opponent to see if they can bounce back and silence the haters.

Baylor gets screwed.

Dec 1, 2013, 10:56 AM

Baylor vs. Alabama would be interesting.

Eff This Cork Socker

Dec 1, 2013, 12:13 PM

Well, this just made my decision to not tune in that much easier. Last night was our bowl game. Bama will destroy us and once again we will be going into the off season after another loss to the chickens and a blow out in the Orange Bowl. I guess history really does repeat itself for those who refuse to learn from it. (Dabo).

U are a classless coot!! Obvious that u are trying to rub in ur win...ur type is the reason the Coots get zero respect!! If Clemson plays Bama, Baylor or whoever in a bowl and wins (like they did last year) then it's ending on a high note & produces a lot of positive momentum for next year! With Chad Kelly & DeShaun Watson & Cole Stout competing as quarterback & all the new skill players we have beginning, we are in excellent shape for a long run! All that is needed is more focus on execution & more of a killer mentality to hit on a higher cylinder! What u have to realize, as a sorry classless coot fan, is that u will never keep true Tiger fans down! We shall return!!

I remember these same statements after last years game.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:27 PM

I also remember about 35 days of we will get drilled by LSU. How did that turn out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as Bama does not

Dec 2, 2013, 8:52 PM

run QB draw as their only offense like pansy coots we will be fine, see LSU.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,156
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic