Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson vs South Carolina depth charts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,138

Football Update: Clemson vs South Carolina depth charts

Nov 25, 2013, 11:01 AM

Clemson vs South Carolina depth charts

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sort of good news/bad news. Having so much new blood

Nov 25, 2013, 11:46 AM

at safety with Wiggins and Jadar Johnson on top of Kearse means SCar has less history and tape to look at. But it also means we may have to be creative in using some of the other corners like Breeland in order to cover for the chance of mistakes by the newer guys.

Fingers crossed Venables and the young back field get the job done! You know Spurrier will test that secondary steadily looking for the weakness.

Wiggins and Kearse have been pretty solid

Nov 25, 2013, 11:47 AM

I'd leave Breeland at the CB position. He's our best cover corner this year.

I'm just saying the corners will have to work harder

Nov 25, 2013, 12:04 PM

to keep the safeties from getting beat especially in short field plays. If Spurrier and Shaw start to pick on them with the long yardage plays an astute corner can still help to double if they read the play right. It will be a challenge, but it's done often.

No doubt Venables and Dabo are fully aware which tender spot SCar will pick on. They need to get all their options open and make adjustments fast as needed.

Re: I'm just saying the corners will have to work harder

Nov 25, 2013, 1:35 PM

Switching to the offensive side of the ball, who do we have up against the clown. We can't let him disrupt things too much. I personally hope we let Battle man up against him. I would like to see him get the crap knocked out of him all night Saturday. If we can stop him, I believe we win big.

Nov 25, 2013, 2:43 PM

Really doesn' matter who line up on our side of ball, he thinks we scared of him anyway. GAMETIME, SPOT THE BALL!!!

Nov 26, 2013, 1:50 AM

Well I'm just saying this. When the Citadel ended last Saturday, I had this inner feeling that we were going to win against the coots. I still have that very same feeling. I truly believe without any of those in your gut doubts, that we are going to win over the coots Saturday. We will be 11/1 after our game with those buzzards Saturday. And I'll bet that many many of you have that very same gut feelings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's hard to imagine Morris would let Boyd get hammered

Nov 25, 2013, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm just saying the corners will have to work harder ]

yet again in his last year. He's smart not to publicize his plan, but there is little chance he doesn't have a number of options to work in neutralizing Clowney as much as possible.

Re: It's hard to imagine Morris would let Boyd get hammered

Nov 26, 2013, 3:10 AM

Yes we do have choices, those choices are Battle and Thomas. And Morris saying that he was going to put McCullough in as a running back. Running back my AS$, McCullough is going to be choice option #3 in keeping the Clown off of Tajh from the running back position. Chad and Dabo believe that he is quick enough, strong enough to block who ever gets in our back field. Choices 4, 5, 6, and 7 will be giving Tajh enough time to hit Sammy choice #4, Bryant choice #5, Williams choice #6, and Humphries will be choice #7. McCullough will be lined up on what ever side the Clown will be coming from. We will when this game. The coots have never face the weapons we have with Tajh having the time to get the ball out. And McCullough buying Tajh and extra second or two will let the the coots get a sample of our fire power in their house in front of their fans. And excellent plan I think to equalize the coots pass rush. Look at our past losses against them. Tajh's attempts and completions percentage has been his worst of any game he has played. Chad or Dabo came up with a plan to up those stats against the coots. And I don't think that Ward is close to smart enough to make the in game adjustments to stop us. And by the time they do get it figured out, I believe Dabo has enough confidence in our D to keep us in the game the rest of the game. And so do I, and again, we win this game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's hard to imagine Morris would let Boyd get hammered

Nov 29, 2013, 12:32 PM

Not gonna' happen..........

Re: Football Update: Clemson vs South Carolina depth charts

Nov 25, 2013, 4:17 PM

Their offensive line is huge...

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic