Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Video: Freshman TE admits to being lazy, says must practice harder
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Video: Freshman TE admits to being lazy, says must practice harder

Oct 28, 2013, 1:18 PM

Video: Freshman TE admits to being lazy, says must practice harder

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy would never play for em again***

Oct 28, 2013, 1:59 PM

sorry, I meant "for ME" again...***

Oct 28, 2013, 2:00 PM

Really - imagine Kentucky's basketball practices lol

Oct 28, 2013, 2:07 PM [ in reply to This guy would never play for em again*** ]

Jordan is maturing and learning to be a team player and a good practice player. Many very talantedplayers never had to these things in HS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dwayne Allen had a similar problem.***

Oct 28, 2013, 2:21 PM [ in reply to This guy would never play for em again*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly, and look how he turned out.***

Oct 28, 2013, 6:22 PM

Maybe this explains why Seckinger continues to drop balls

Oct 28, 2013, 2:04 PM

and start each week. I think our offensive woes can be linked to poor tight end performance, both in catching the ball and missing blocking assignments.

Re: Maybe this explains why Seckinger continues to drop balls

Oct 28, 2013, 2:36 PM

I hope Legett beats him out

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seckinger has been a money receiver most of the year ...

Oct 28, 2013, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Maybe this explains why Seckinger continues to drop balls ]

Don't have the stats, but honestly I'd be willing to bet he hasn't dropped any more passes than Sammy and certainly no more than Bryant.

Now blocking is a whole different story ... Seckinger is simply not built for blocking at this point in his college career.

But, I have a feeling he will get bigger and better the same way Brandon Ford did.

This much said, Leggette's potential is much higher and he will probably be the starter next season and down the road.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet Calvin Johnson never practices either, just entitled

Oct 28, 2013, 2:24 PM

and gets to play on an NFL team. I bet nobody in the NFL practices because they're good and are play makers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Football Player Update: Video: Freshman TE admits to being lazy, says must practice harder

Oct 28, 2013, 2:40 PM

Where is Jay Jay? He can't beat out a grayshirt WR or a guy who admits he doesn't try in practice??

At Least Jordan can

Oct 28, 2013, 4:44 PM

admit his areas of weakness & tell EVERYONE that he needs to work & improve on it...puts himself out there to be critiqued and has the balls to admit it. He'll be a stud beginning next year! Glad he's onboard!

Did you get lazy with your typing?***

Oct 28, 2013, 4:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad I am not the only one who is Tiiieedd-- C***

Oct 28, 2013, 4:51 PM

Re: Football Player Update: Video: Freshman TE admits to being lazy, says must practice harder

Oct 28, 2013, 5:22 PM

I'd imagine many freshman players have this same issue. These guys are studs in HS and don't practice hard there. They know they are going to play every down no matter what and that there is no chance anyone beats them out of their spot on a HS school team and therefore they bring this same attitude to the next level. Glad he realizes it now instead of waiting til he's a junior or senior to step up. Leggit is going to be huge for us in the future, think the kid is gonna be a baller for sure. Way better than Seckinger*

This kid seems to have some issues. He's the same one

Oct 29, 2013, 8:54 AM

that was upset he didn't get redshirted, right? How many kids really step on campus WANTING to get a shirt? Virtually none.

Everything I've ever heard about this kid says he has all of the talent in the world, but the mental part of the game is just as big if not bigger, and mental makeup is not something that can just be coached.

50/50 this kid never lives up to his potential?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic