Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,589

Mickey Plyler's Blog:

Oct 25, 2013, 10:24 AM

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey

Do you think are basketball team will make the dance come March of next year?

Gervonte

Gervonte,
The

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog:

Oct 25, 2013, 11:43 AM

Rick, I think you should look elsewhere -- for a new team to root for. It seems people are forgetting the Tommy Bowden days and where we came from. Great coaches don't grow on trees and neither do great programs. Nick Saban and Urban Meyer are not coming to Clemson.

Quit living in a Clemson bubble. We're a good football school trying to become perennial power. It takes time and passion and there will be some bumps in the road. Dabo is the guy for the job. If you want to hire the "next Saban", he'll just use Clemson as a stepping stone.

Mickey's blogs have been great this week. Regardless if you agree with him, he's writing with strong opinions. No need to be political while writing a blog -- you could write that the grass is green and people will disagree. Eff em, its YOUR blog.

Agree..TiGERs missed a chance of a decade..no matter why....

Oct 25, 2013, 2:41 PM

they lost, whether to superior talent or not being ready or not being able to adjust to adversity or being too up-tight or having less overall talent, etc.

CLEMSON UNIV & it's fine football team & tradition of loving college football suffered a huge blow in so many ways..especially nationally (and possibly in recruiting more than regionally)..and it hurts for ALL (the Team first, Coaches who work so hard, Fans, etc.).

But, we should move on, suck it up, recruit better, learn from it, hope our opponents don't have open dates to get the upper hand on us practice or scheme-wise..and play with more resolve to not let the FSU game undo all we've worked years for.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog:

Oct 27, 2013, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: ]

I get very tired of all the whining about the Tommy Bowden days. I lived through the Hootie Ingram days and Clemson did not have a winning season the whole time I was there. We would have killed for an 8 and 3 season and a bowl game. Now people are complaining about one loss. Most of us will never be as successful in our professions as Dabo is in his. Stop crying and enjoy what we have.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,589
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic