Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Kirk Herbstreit says Clemson has advantage with Death Valley crowd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,223

Front Page Story: Kirk Herbstreit says Clemson has advantage with Death Valley crowd

Oct 18, 2013, 4:10 PM

Kirk Herbstreit says Clemson has advantage with Death Valley crowd

ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit called Saturday's matchup between Clemson and Florida St. a battle of quarterbacks, but also said that Clemson has the advantage by playing in front of the home crowd in Death Valley. What else did he have to say? What does Chris Fowler think about Dabo Swinney? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clowney is going to get and deserve the hype?

Oct 18, 2013, 4:19 PM

Why? And for that matter why was Clowney brought up at all? He was asked about the nation's top sack leader. Not a guy that only has 2

Because a reporter asked about him,

Oct 18, 2013, 10:14 PM

that's why the clown was brought up.

Chris Fowler is a complete jack@$$***

Oct 18, 2013, 4:24 PM

He has to say that to save his horseface... They pumped him all preseason and now look stupid***

Oct 18, 2013, 4:27 PM

I saw nothing wrong with what Fowler said

Oct 18, 2013, 4:44 PM

He was honest and passionate.

He was more passionate the Herbstreit.

Clowney does deserve some hype, when Bowers wasn't stepping up and he was the #1 ranked recruit, didn't he deserve hype too?

Love GameDay and love all the guys on that set. It's a phenomenal production!

Here's to a big Victory! Go Tigers!

Agree

Oct 18, 2013, 7:12 PM

The Clown is still a freak regardless of what kind of season he's had. Will be a 1st rounder even if he doesn't play another snap. The point in the article was that you can scheme against Clown and win the game. Scheme against Beasley and you pay the price with the rest of the defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Agree

Oct 18, 2013, 7:23 PM

I think this game is where our D-line proves that they are not only one of the best in the country but the Backups are just as talented. They may stop Vic but that only leaves someone else open to put the young untested QB in his place. I see us getting at least 4 more sacks and at least 1 more pick in this game. Our D-line is back to the good ole days when people didn't want to face Clemson's Defense. DB's look better this year because we are not giving the QB all day to get rid of the ball. Go Tigers. Send them Semi-holes back to the swamp to hunt for some Gators.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw nothing wrong with what Fowler said

Oct 18, 2013, 9:10 PM [ in reply to I saw nothing wrong with what Fowler said ]

I agree, clowney did deserve the hype and still does to a degree. He obviously has not handled it very well so they can keep hyping him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,223
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic