Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris says "it's on" against the Seminoles this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Morris says "it's on" against the Seminoles this weekend

Oct 14, 2013, 3:33 PM

Morris says "it's on" against the Seminoles this weekend

Offensive coordinator Chad Morris didn't play word games or try to disguise the fact that Saturday's top five matchup against Florida St. is a big game. In fact, Morris says he is "jacked up" about the opportunity. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, Im so ready- im gonna take out a coworkers legs

Oct 14, 2013, 3:36 PM

walking down the hall

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

while yelling

Oct 14, 2013, 3:59 PM

NOT IN MY HOUSE!!! THIS IS DEATH VALLEY!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude, Im so ready- im gonna take out a coworkers legs

Oct 14, 2013, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Dude, Im so ready- im gonna take out a coworkers legs ]

Going to, heck, I already did!
Is that frowned upon?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't be suprised to see Battle at LT and Thomas at RT

Oct 14, 2013, 3:39 PM

Battle for all his issues seems to be a game time player and we've seen his ability to use his speed and athleticism to make plays. Neither Anthony or Timothy are ready for the type of pressure that we'll see and I think Thomas is the best option there right now against FSU. Also I would move Beasley back as the starter at LG. Davis is pretty good in pass blocking but he doesn't hit the hole when he pulls as well as Beasley does.

Glad you mentioned that....

Oct 14, 2013, 4:00 PM

I was going post the same thing; Like to see Thomas at RT
and Battle at LT. Beasley holding down LG.

For me!! Just my 2 cents...
I think our backs have some work to do as well.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Oct 14, 2013, 4:43 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't be suprised to see Battle at LT and Thomas at RT ]

We have a winner. Davis is terrible when trying to pull and Secklinger could not block a one lane road with a few double-wides.

I sure hope we make the changes you noted; FSU will be coming at us all night and dare someone to get open. I think we will play well though as we usually match up well with FSU. The OL just really concerns me as they have clearly regressed from the UGA game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ding, Ding, Ding

Oct 15, 2013, 10:27 AM

you tell'em coot

Its on...like donkey kong!!***

Oct 14, 2013, 3:46 PM

Is that you Si ???***

Oct 14, 2013, 4:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I think that may have been an attempt at a....

Oct 14, 2013, 11:09 PM

Actually, I think that may have been an attempt at a 1981 reference...
...because technically I do not think Donkey Kong has been "on" since 1981 ;)

(OK, I'm off by about 6-7 years, but close enough!)

Re: Its on...like donkey kong!!***

Oct 15, 2013, 12:38 AM [ in reply to Its on...like donkey kong!!*** ]

ya boooooyyyyy!!!!!

Does anyone know for certain why Tajh went to a glove?***

Oct 14, 2013, 3:51 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Does anyone know for certain why Tajh went to a glove?***

Oct 14, 2013, 3:54 PM

Had a bruise from the previous game. I think the glove and the tape were just to help with the discomfort. Turns out the only discomfort was my near hear attack when those fumbles hit the ground!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Does anyone know for certain why Tajh went to a glove?***

Oct 14, 2013, 7:59 PM

I think he had a glove on b/c he sprang his thumb. He had it taped up, and a glove on it, even though it wasnt his throwing hand.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

Oct 14, 2013, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Does anyone know for certain why Tajh went to a glove?*** ]

If the glove is the issue; ditch it Tajh!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little tibute to Michael Jackson...it was a nice gesture..

Oct 14, 2013, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Does anyone know for certain why Tajh went to a glove?*** ]

...but he didn't get the color or glitter quite right.

He'll give it another shot AFTER the FSU game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

it's on every single time we play them...some of us

Oct 14, 2013, 4:22 PM

feel about them the same way we feel about Georgia and it goes wayyyyy back. I absolutely detest them and always will. I remember the FSU teams of the '80's and '90's all too well that were an outlaw dirty program that was headed by Saint Bobby who I cannot stand either. Georgia and FSU will always be 2A and 2B on my list of despised programs with USuCk holding down the throne at the top. I'll be in my apt. in San Diego out of my mind Saturday night and I hope like hell we embarrass their #####. Maybe i need my head examined but my feeling towards them will never, ever change. I hope we pound them into the ground.

Re: it's on every single time we play them...some of us

Oct 14, 2013, 7:02 PM

Dittos!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Battle were better than Thomas...

Oct 14, 2013, 6:03 PM

He would be starting. I trust our coaches to make the best personnel decisions.

Re: If Battle were better than Thomas...

Oct 14, 2013, 6:14 PM

hopefully chad learns his lesson from last year and does NOT take his foot off the pedal until the score board strikes triple zeros. they went away from what was working in that first half in the second half and gave the seminoles new life. They are running more of a hybrid 3-4 defense this year.. and I think we can run the ball on them. spread them then with WR's and let the one on one match ups kill them. IF they go to a zone.. RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS. and when we score KEEP SCORING until they call the game. this is the statement game.. They call us finesse this is the game where we show the workman qualities and hammer them into submission. That defense is not as scary as it was with Rhodes and company in the secondary. True freshman at safety with on senior in the bunch and that's Joyner so he will probably be on Watkins.. and Darby will be on the boundaries. a 5'9 DB vs a 6'5 WR can we say MISMATCH.. and we also have Mike Williams at 6'4 I love the match ups.. we just have to execute. and this game is in the bag.

Re: If Battle were better than Thomas...

Oct 14, 2013, 7:05 PM

We did the same thing against Auburn when we played them at their house. We changed and started trying to run clock, and they came right back, took the lead, and won the game. Dance with the one who brought you. Don't take the foot off the pedal

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Battle isn't better then Thomas.

Oct 14, 2013, 7:31 PM [ in reply to If Battle were better than Thomas... ]

But Thomas is better then both Anthony and Timothy at the RT position right now and he's the most interchangable play on the OL right now

Re: Front Page Story: Morris says "it's on" against the Seminoles this weekend

Oct 14, 2013, 7:57 PM

Im ready and waiting and I cant wait to be center feild watching the Tigers go at it. Its going to be FANTASTIC! ANd They WILL win this!

Good luck seeing the game from Doug Kingsmore

Oct 15, 2013, 9:50 AM

unless they play it on the screen in the outfield.

You actually might have a good idea.

Oct 15, 2013, 1:11 PM

Why not open Doug Kingsmore up to those that don't get tickets and put the game on the big screen? The seats are there. The bathroom and concession facilities are there. Why not?

Sprain, sprang, sprung. ??***

Oct 14, 2013, 10:33 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic