Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference

Oct 14, 2013, 8:25 PM

Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference

Clemson defensive end Corey Crawford says he embraces the underdog role, and he thinks that Clemson's crowd is a 12th man that just might be the difference against a talented Florida St. team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference

Oct 14, 2013, 8:32 PM

Who do I need to email to suggest using more rap music during the game with crazy bass? Back when I was at Clemson, 03-07, that seemed to be huge in getting the D up for plays and the crowd as well.

Re: Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference

Oct 14, 2013, 9:40 PM

I have no idea but that gets everyone pumped up! I hope you find out who to email because that would be awesome!

Oct 14, 2013, 9:43 PM

I couldn't agree more. The crowd is going to be in it no matter what, but the music will pump the place up to the max.

Oct 14, 2013, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference ]

Loved the House of Pain's "Jump Around" last Saturday!

Oct 14, 2013, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference ]

i think it would give the players and fan a super boost if they would let the player take the field in all purple!!!

Oct 14, 2013, 10:59 PM

Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purple will be for the Citadel game.***

Oct 14, 2013, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Crawford embraces underdog role, thinks "12th man" will be the difference ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2013, 10:58 PM

We have the 12th man but, they will bringing their war drum. Next year they will bring their Teepee and war drum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2013, 8:50 AM

Woo, that surely scares the bejesus out of me that they have their drum. Woo, I'm so skeered!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson #3 FSU #5 & a home game..Clemson is underdog how????***

Oct 14, 2013, 11:32 PM

Re: Clemson #3 FSU #5 & a home game..Clemson is underdog how????***

Oct 15, 2013, 3:11 AM

Because we're the Rodney Dangerfield of college football.

No respect.***

Oct 15, 2013, 10:32 AM

Re: Clemson #3 FSU #5 & a home game..Clemson is underdog how????***

Oct 15, 2013, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson #3 FSU #5 & a home game..Clemson is underdog how????*** ]

because they have Superman for a freshman QB. Is he sooooo tall?????

Oct 14, 2013, 11:41 PM

Here's a great gameday sign (Craw/Vic's Path + 12th Man = SACK!!!) "YOU Do The Math" or "Not That Complicated"

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Oct 15, 2013, 7:37 AM

Gotta bring some "We Will Rock You" again. I will never forget that from the year before last against FSU. Still gives me goosebumps.

I agree with tigermaven

Oct 15, 2013, 7:45 AM

The we will rock you song that was played in 2011 after rennie moore made the game winning sack

I agree with tigermaven

Oct 15, 2013, 7:48 AM

The we will rock you song that was played in 2011 after rennie moore made the game winning sack was awesome. Especially when they stopped playing the song bc of game play and crowd kept singing it...gave me chills

Re: I agree with tigermaven

Oct 15, 2013, 1:08 PM

SO REMEMBER this and YES it still gives me CHILLS!

We Will Rock You!

Oct 15, 2013, 8:05 AM

If it is played at a crucial moment, either we will automatically win or the stadium will collapse

Re: We Will Rock You!

Oct 15, 2013, 6:08 PM

2009 baby. I know you can't recapture that "feeling" when the song hit, but dangit, we gotta try.

No Question About It

Oct 15, 2013, 8:26 AM

Look back at the game on Saturday. The crowd forced all kinds of false starts, etc for BC's offense on critical downs in the second half.

Saturday will literally be the loudest the Valley has EVER been. I can't wait!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: No Question About It

Oct 15, 2013, 8:53 AM

If it is, and I hope it is, it will be a new national decibel record.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic